Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation & Discussion Thread

Players (in their anonymous character accounts) only please!!!

forest_3_banner.jpg

Welcome to the Forest III!

Thank you for agreeing to play. Please confirm your participation in the game by posting in this thread, with your anonymous character account only! Penalties for posting in your main EB account will begin now.

Rules

(Deviations from the EB standard Mafia rules are in bold blue. Modified clauses have been struck through.)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers (Town) or the Ancient Ones (Mafia). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town must eliminate any other threats and control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

1a. This is an anonymous game and you may only post in your character account sent to you by the host. Be sure to check before you post that you are in your anonymous account and not in your main Eurobricks account.

1b. Those who are allowed to communicate in private should not reveal their true identities to each other, either.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. A majority being reached will not end the day. The day will continue for the full 72 hours and any majority vote that is reached can be overturned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves. Unless otherwise noted in your role PM, players can target the same player two nights in a row or themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Similarly, you may not directly quote any communications that were sent to you by other players in the game. If you wish to reveal private communications, these must also be paraphrased. 

5a. The Role PM is structured for every player in this way:

Character: Character name (player)

Affiliation: Villager (Town) or Ancient Ones (Scum) or third-party (Neutral)

Role: [Either the details of a Night Action or] Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

6a. Only specific players are allowed to communicate outside of the day thread. These players are only allowed to communicate with each other during the Night phase of the game. As reporting of Night Action results to each other may be hindered by time zones, this allowable communication period will last until voting opens in the Day thread.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

Characters

bennett_tn.jpg

Bennett Bulldog, Cheftain

braxton_tn.jpg

Braxton Bear, Blacksmith

brewer_tn.jpg

Brewer Bunny, Trauma Therapist

caldwell_tn.jpg

Caldwell Crocodile, Fisherman

cleo_tn.jpg

Cleo Cow, Coin Minter

ember_tn.jpg

Ember Elephant, Explorer

gracie_tn.jpg

Gracie Goat, Silk Merchant

haydn_tn.jpg

Haydn Hippo, Dishwasher

huxley_tn.jpg

Huxley Horse, Farmer

leevi_tn.jpg

Leevi Lion, Bricklayer

myrtle_tn.jpg

Myrtle Monkey, Seamstress

pascha_tn.jpg

Pascha Poodle, Carpenter

pierot_tn.jpg

Pierot Parrot, Magistrate

ronan_tn.jpg

Ronan Rabbit, Bread Merchant

whitby_tn.jpg

Whitby Walrus, Cook

**Occupations are strictly for players to have fun with their characters.

Those with permission to communicate outside of the day thread can treat this time as a Night Phase and do so, until voting starts on Day One.

Ronan Rabbit, bread merchant, ready to trade.

20 hours ago, Hinckley said:

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

Do we take a guess at the player's name?

11 minutes ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

Ronan Rabbit, bread merchant, ready to trade.

Do we take a guess at the player's name?

Good point.

Sorry to disappoint, but the Easter Bunny is a bit busy so you have to deal with me. Now if anyone has experienced a sad break up or what not, my big ears will hear and my soft voice will guide you comfort. 

H-Hadyn h-here. Sorry hi ham slow. The door was stuck. 

And Bennett, you h-are not h-allowed near food h-after those terrible h-eggs h-you cooked. H-you h-are h-a chieftain, the boss h-of the villiage.

28 minutes ago, Haydn Hippo said:

H-Hadyn h-here. Sorry hi ham slow. The door was stuck. 

And Bennett, you h-are not h-allowed near food h-after those terrible h-eggs h-you cooked. H-you h-are h-a chieftain, the boss h-of the villiage.

Oh really? Seems rather unlikely to me! So typical of you hippos to usurp my authority over the food! 

21 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Cheftain

2 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Sorry to disappoint, but the Easter Bunny is a bit busy so you have to deal with me. Now if anyone has experienced a sad break up or what not, my big ears will hear and my soft voice will guide you comfort. 

BAWK!

Do you happen to have a permit or license for your trauma therapy clinic? You see, I am the magistrate in Autumn Falls, so it is very much my business what everyone is legally allowed to do.

BAWK!

3 hours ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

Oh really? Seems rather unlikely to me! So typical of you hippos to usurp my authority over the food! 

h-I do not cook the food. h-I just wash the dishes after. h-And h-why do h-you pluralise h-hippos? h-I h-am the h-only h-hippo h-here.

49 minutes ago, Haydn Hippo said:

h-I do not cook the food. h-I just wash the dishes after. h-And h-why do h-you pluralise h-hippos? h-I h-am the h-only h-hippo h-here.

Wait, sooo you do not coook? Hooow sad! And the only looonely hippooo! Even sadder.

This is Whitby Walrus here at your service!

5 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Indeed, as that’s is my job. What can I get everyone today for dinner?

12 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

BAWK!

Do you happen to have a permit or license for your trauma therapy clinic? You see, I am the magistrate in Autumn Falls, so it is very much my business what everyone is legally allowed to do.

BAWK!

Uh... I had a permit for my drivers licence. Does that count? You know you look like you have been through a lot, want to talk about it?

8 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Uh... I had a permit for my drivers licence. Does that count? You know you look like you have been through a lot, want to talk about it?

Oooh why yes! I say that doooes count!

32 minutes ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

Oooh why yes! I say that doooes count!

BAWK!

Indeed I believe it does. Now I come to think of it, where is my magistrate's license, though? Maybe I left it in my other cloak, which I don't wear quite so often because it is slightly less ~fabulous~ than this one. I should go and check!

BAWK!

Well, everyone has logged in, but not everyone has confirmed. Trying to get to the root of the problem here. If the final confirmation happens tonight or tomorrow morning, I can get the Day One thread up tomorrow. If not, then I will be ready as soon as the remaining player decides to stop by and confirm.

MOO MOO MOONEY!

Cleo Cow is the name, I'm the coin minter and can help with all your transaction needs. Best exchange rates in the known forest.