MatthewRC

Potential LEGO Scooby-Doo comeback in 2020?

There is a rumour floating around on Instagram of new Scooby-Doo sets in 2021? There is no source credited and they already know what the sets are (brickheadz, polybag, mystery machine, haunted mansion and some sort of salon set). Should we take this with a grain of salt?

Just now, Legopls said:

There is a rumour floating around on Instagram of new Scooby-Doo sets in 2021? There is no source credited and they already know what the sets are (brickheadz, polybag, mystery machine, haunted mansion and some sort of salon set). Should we take this with a grain of salt?

I wouldn’t say grain of salt I would say not believing it at all is a better way of approaching 

I did seem kind of off. I would have loved a second wave for this theme but a reboot with two sets being the same as in the original wave would have bummed me out. 

1 hour ago, Legopls said:

I managed to read @Falconfan1414’s IG story before seeing the fake rumor, thankfully. Glad I didn’t get my hopes up only to find out that it was fake.

1 hour ago, ChiefPie said:

It seemed real because it was a semi-realistic wave. Good to know it’s most likely not

I don't think it was very realistic. A polybag, a double brickheadz and three regular sets, two of which had been done before. Combined with the source being a newly created account with a single post, no chance.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

I don't think it was very realistic. A polybag, a double brickheadz and three regular sets, two of which had been done before. Combined with the source being a newly created account with a single post, no chance.

At least Scooby-Doo BrickHeadz are still possible for the future.