Playwell Bricks

[MOC] Haunted House Ride - April 26th Update

Hi everyone

A few weeks ago, Tomáš Kašpařík contacted me to work on a project together for his amusement park that he tours with. We settled on a design this week and here are my initial concepts for some of the design elements. Next stage is to start bringing it all together.

I hope you like it, any feedback is welcome.

Haunted House Mansard Tower RoofHaunted House Cracked WallHaunted House Cracked Wall with Window

Edited by Playwell Bricks

Already this feels comfortably nestled in with my memories of real-world theme park haunted houses (Disneyland, etc) and digital ones like RollerCoaster Tycoon. Love it! Looking forward to how this develops... :thumbup:

15 hours ago, rodiziorobs said:

Already this feels comfortably nestled in with my memories of real-world theme park haunted houses (Disneyland, etc) and digital ones like RollerCoaster Tycoon. Love it! Looking forward to how this develops... :thumbup:

Thanks! That is the greatest compliment!

Here is a picture of the design thus far

Haunted House WIP 4

Looking very promising already :wink:
Great details indeed. Really like to the rest of it.

This looks great. I like the details, cracked walls, hanging window shutter, a whole in the wall. Also the tiny roof window is a nice detail to break up the roof. Have you though about adding stickers to the window, maybe adding spider web or broken window details?