Hello everyone! As you may know I sold my Legos a year or two ago and then I got some sets for xmas and I am getting back into them. This is a mini trophy truck, it has independent front suspension (no steering, don't have the parts needed) with the rubber pieces used as shocks. In the rear it has trophy truck independent suspension. (don't know what it is called) The body is a little weird in the colors because I have a limited number of parts to work with.

1280x598.jpg1280x1307.jpg1280x1092.jpg1280x698.jpg1280x604.jpg1280x584.jpg1280x768.jpg1280x814.jpg

On 4/17/2019 at 5:40 PM, Lego2016Lego said:

1280x768.jpg

Hi, well done on a good looking little truck, if this were a set I'd be tempted.

I like the clever use of panels for the bonnet. I'm a big fan of using only the bricks I have as it makes me think about creative ways of building.

In the picture above I assume the rubber piece is held at one end by the inner 3L axle and squashes against the grey beam above it. Is there anything limiting the downward movement of the front hub?

Nice trophy truck, even not taking into account the limited parts number and size :thumbup:

I would add a pull-back motor to the rear, or even two of them: each as an independent suspension arm, and the fast and jumping trophy champion is ready for some stunts! 

On 4/19/2019 at 3:06 AM, ukbajadave said:

in the picture above I assume the rubber piece is held at one end by the inner 3L axle and squashes against the grey beam above it.

That would be correct and what do you mean by:

"Is there anything limiting the downward movement of the front hub?"

On 4/19/2019 at 4:53 AM, Void_S said:

Nice trophy truck, even not taking into account the limited parts number and size :thumbup:

I would add a pull-back motor to the rear, or even two of them: each as an independent suspension arm, and the fast and jumping trophy champion is ready for some stunts! 

Thanks! And I will see if I can fit them to the truck.