SalvoBrick

Cheap buildings CC compatible

indexed.gif B-RM-2C

After the very cheap car by PaulC, i've played with the new LDD palette, and I've created some cheap buildings, all CC compatible.

First of all, a popular apartments building, made mainly using the new 6x5 panels. This version is only € 42:

basic_building_ap1.png

More to come!

A simple yet pretty nice and neat design, well done! :thumbup:

It is IMO far to bland, add some thing like a few minifigs to so you can "bring it to life."

Yes, it is bland, and you can also add this and that to such a building, but IMO SalvoBrick simply wanted to show us a cheap building. The price of this house is very good. Well done, SalvoBrick.

Yes, it is bland, and you can also add this and that to such a building, but IMO SalvoBrick simply wanted to show us a cheap building. The price of this house is very good. Well done, SalvoBrick.

Exactly! I wanted to show some of the cheapest builings possible, so you can expand your town even with a smaller budget.

street.png

Those are a bit more expensive, they are like a "luxury" version of the 1st one. Prices goes from € 51 of the tan building to € 61 for the corner one.

More to come! :-)

More cheap CC compatible buildings:

basic_shop.png

Alternate version of the shop: only 50 €

officebuilding.png

Simple but effective office building: for less than 60 €!

Obviously you can customize the models to your needs: those are only the "basic" versions.

Say, could you make them in varying colors? albrickuerque's less then flourishing downtown needs some generic buildings to go with the unique ones.