Sign in to follow this  
carebear

MOC : Super-Dad is Coming to Save the Day!

Hi!

I wanted to have a display background for my City Super-Dad saving the Day drama

So i come up with this!

- there's a new house that's waiting for a new owner, this city Gang want's to squat this
But there is Super Dad on his Winged Bike to Save the Day!

Hope you like it!?

Greetings!

Thanks for watching!

Edited by carebear

7 hours ago, Bornin1980something said:

Who's Superdad? The last 'superdads' I heard of were protesters who really did climb on rooftops. 

Hi!

this figure is inspired of my own dad on his bike, with the intension to help everybody

Greetings!

2 hours ago, Dragunov2 said:

I thought it was Paul Teutul Sr. :grin:

It could be! That's also a hero in my opinion

Greetings!

8 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

The effect of bent street lamps is wonderful! :thumbup:

Hi!

it needed a lot of thought to get the street lamps just right

thanks for notice!

Greetings!

I love this scene...  You've captured the chaos of a gang well.   There are tons of little Easter eggs in this as well as great parts usage.   I'm assuming "dad" is the biker jumping over the clever billboard?  Honestly he gets kinda washed out with everything else going on.   If I were just looking with no explanation I would have just assumed he was part of the billboard.   

I think a "smoke/dust" trail coming from under him to extend him further out from the board to make it look as if he's already jumped it and is on his way down would grab more attention to him. 

5 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

I love this scene...  You've captured the chaos of a gang well.   There are tons of little Easter eggs in this as well as great parts usage.   I'm assuming "dad" is the biker jumping over the clever billboard?  Honestly he gets kinda washed out with everything else going on.   If I were just looking with no explanation I would have just assumed he was part of the billboard.   

I think a "smoke/dust" trail coming from under him to extend him further out from the board to make it look as if he's already jumped it and is on his way down would grab more attention to him. 

Hi!

- I see wat you mean about the smoke/dust trail, I'm going to give him more attention

Thanks for the nice comments en the input!

Greetings!

This is nuts, but in a good way!  My favourite details are also the bent streetlamps, the hinged fence palings and the balustrade for the front steps. Nice use of the taps on the lamp fixtures on the house and the kid running for his/her life is priceless, too.

On 4/18/2019 at 11:28 PM, Kristel said:

This is nuts, but in a good way!  My favourite details are also the bent streetlamps, the hinged fence palings and the balustrade for the front steps. Nice use of the taps on the lamp fixtures on the house and the kid running for his/her life is priceless, too.

Hi Kristel!

Thanks for the nice comment!

Greetings!