Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Come back to the forest...

sign_up_thread.jpg

If you would like to play, please reply to this thread with the following information:

1. Have you played a Mafia game before?
  2. Are you available to post at least once every three days for the next 4-5 weeks?
  3. Are you willing to play an anonymous game with no PMs?

Thank you! Looking forward to hosting again.

To be upfront from the beginning: there will be no bonkers, fancy mechanics like I attempted to use in The Forest II, Steampunk Mafia, or Prison Riot. I will not be overly upfront about the game's mechanics. For example, I will not confirm the existence or non-existence of a Serial Killer. Say I do not use one and the final Scum is backed into a corner. I would like to leave them the option of claiming Serial Killer or accusing someone of being a Serial Killer, which they would not be able to do if I announced there was no Serial Killer. Just for an example. The standard Mafia rules will be utilized with win conditions specific from the beginning and again, nothing bonkers. Well...not too bonkers. :devil_laugh:

1. Have you played a Mafia game before?

I don't know, have I?

2. Are you available to post at least once every three days for the next 4-5 weeks?

Yes.

3. Are you willing to play an anonymous game with no PMs?

Well, we've never had a Prime Minister before so, sure I'm willing.

Sure, I'm looking forward to being on the other end of anonymous mafia games. Nobody PM's me anyway.

18 minutes ago, Hinckley said:
  • Have you played a Mafia game before?
  • Are you available to post at least once every three days for the next 4-5 weeks?
  • Are you willing to play an anonymous game with no PMs?

Yes

Yes

Yes (and that's interesting!)

I couldn't possibly pass up another Forest game.... and no-PMs?! Anonymous!? This is gunna be litty two fiddy, as they say. 

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes AF

6 minutes ago, Dannylonglegs said:

I couldn't possibly pass up another Forest game.... and no-PMs?! Anonymous!? This is gunna be litty two fiddy, as they say. 

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes AF

For some reason, I re-read Ragnarok Now 3 today, including the dead board. :blush: I'm really happy you've signed up.

Not to play favorites...just nostalgia, folks.

Just now, Hinckley said:

For some reason, I re-read Ragnarok Now 3 today, including the dead board. :blush: I'm really happy you've signed up.

Not to play favorites...just nostalgia, folks.

:wub::wub::wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Argg! A mafia game so early after the last one? What a treat! 

1: Yes

2: Hopefully more then that

3: Absolutely. The last one was very fun. 

Just now, Khscarymovie4 said:

2: Hopefully more then that

*than.

In my games, you get mod-killed for bad grammar.

1 minute ago, mediumsnowman said:

There’ll be nobody left!

Yeah, I know. I'm mostly joking... mostly.

Rule 42: You must nitpick the grammar in someone else's post at least once per day. If you do not, then will be assessed 3 penalty votes.

1. Yes.

2. Yes?

3. Yes!

2 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

Rule 42: You must nitpick the grammar in someone else's post at least once per day. If you do not, then will be assessed 3 penalty votes.

This is funny.

1.) Yes 

2.) Yes

3.) Yes! And I promise promise promise I will not post in my real account :tongue:

Twelve would be a great number for a game. I'll give it a couple more days to see if we get any more signups. If there are no more by Saturday morning, I'll close it up and get the game started. :thumbup:

By my count, we're at 11.  C'mon, people!  This is a Hinck game.  It'll be tremendous!

48 minutes ago, fhomess said:

By my count, we're at 11.  C'mon, people!  This is a Hinck game.  It'll be tremendous!

Thank you! I'm excited that you will be a part of it. :wub:

I can do a good game with fewer people, not worried about that.

I count twelve. Bob's response simply doesn't answer the questions you set forward.

As for myself, I think I'll sit this one out. Should be fun watching from the sidelines, though! :grin:

Thank you. I also count 12. I sent out some invitations to see if I could get some more players, but it will be fine with twelve, if not. I will close the signup in 24 hours and then get the confirmation thread up as soon as I can after that.

Thanks everyone! I'm really looking forward to it. Even if it's a twelve person game, it will be a solid, fun Mafia experience. :thumbup:

I'm also glad to see, by reading back over old games, that @jimmynick = jamesn. :thumbup:

Needless to say, everybody who signs up will play. :blush: