Sign in to follow this  
Swan Dutchman

[MOC] Easter Bunny

Lovely! The only thing I'd change is the yellow/ dark purple egg. Somehow its colors don't quite fit with the others and it stands out too much. One of the pastel-y colors (pale yellow, light aqua etc.) in place of the yellow might feel more harmonious.

Mylenium

That's a lot of fun!  NPU on the ears and eyebrows, and the "cloud" CMF bases for the cheeks.  The jumper/overalls with the lighter trim at the bottom look nice as well.  I agree that the yellow egg is a little intense, but that's only a potential improvement, not a real criticism.  Great build!  :classic:

It has the amazing classic LEGO look to it, but also has tons of modern building techniques! A great little piece! :laugh:

This could easily be an Easter set, it looks very well planed and build. As for NPU, the ears, eyebrows and cheeks look fantastic. I also like the eggs, even the yellow one. Not everyone paints the Easter eggs in harmonic color pallette. I don't know about the egg themes though. Could it be Friends with purple-lime and the LEGO movie with the coral parts.

This Looks Great!!!

the pose of the figure is just right

- Love Love the eye-brows!!!

Greetings!