Sign in to follow this  
Ross Fisher

[PA - Cup - Cat. A] Lloyd's Landing

Lloyd's Landing

Excerpt from Junior Partner Lloyd's first report back to Londa, intercepted and copied by Section 13's man in Mardier.

...Pilots are turning up in ones and twos. Some famous faces among them; Mad Hamish MacSpud; A'Chua of the New Haven Seas; Santiago Delarosa Montifiori Calvaderos and his family;
Some are carrying out surveys of the surrounding seas before the race routes are announced. I've signed deals with a couple to acquire their charts once this is all over. I should be able to compile a half-decent map of the area!
The Grand Duke seems a bit impatient. I guess he thought Prio would be more of a draw. I don't think they've done too badly, all things considered.
I mean, the accommodation here is rubbish and there's nothing to do! I was hoping there would be a coffee shop to hang out in, but it looks like Prio forgot our civilised ways when it cut itself off from Old Halos and declared its independence.

For context:

Edited by Ross Fisher

Very nice indeed looks very desolate!   

Would be interested to see the back side of your roof to see how you accomplished the hole in the roof. 

I like the shack, crumbling all over. But the door seems to be a quite  sturdy one... like solid oak one in the middle of a house made out of wooden crates *huh*:laugh:

There're some interesting techniques, like the roof and the wall,  the snotted base looks good.