Eoin Wallace

Mitgardian snowball fight

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Did you try pasting the BBCode from the Flickr image? You go to Flickr, choose the curvy arrow beneath the picture, and then select BBCode. Then copy the link for the picture size you want, and paste that here in Eurobricks. That should work, regardless of the image size (generally choose 800x600 or thereabouts). 

Like this:

32647725437_0280fcfff5_c.jpg

40624160863_6c5ac885fb_c.jpg

32647728857_d1cdec185d_c.jpg

 

Edited by Henjin_Quilones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Did you try pasting the BBCode from the Flickr image? You go to Flickr, choose the curvy arrow beneath the picture, and then select BBCode. Then copy the link for the picture size you want, and paste that here in Eurobricks. That should work, regardless of the image size (generally choose 800x600 or thereabouts). 

Like this:

32647725437_0280fcfff5_c.jpg

40624160863_6c5ac885fb_c.jpg

32647728857_d1cdec185d_c.jpg

 

Thank you! I'll try that next time :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice little scene.  It's nice to see something different like this.  The snow is well done and I like your rockwork.  The tree looks good.  interesting figs too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hilarious!  I like the idea of the scene.  The tree and bush are nice and I like the mini posing.  The lighting on this one is better than your other pics, although you could probably still use more.  It's amazing how much light you need for some of these things.  I found lighting to be the most challenging part of my builds.  Great job, though, and I look forward to seeing more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Grover said:

Hilarious!  I like the idea of the scene.  The tree and bush are nice and I like the mini posing.  The lighting on this one is better than your other pics, although you could probably still use more.  It's amazing how much light you need for some of these things.  I found lighting to be the most challenging part of my builds.  Great job, though, and I look forward to seeing more!

Thanks! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Nice little scene.  It's nice to see something different like this.  The snow is well done and I like your rockwork.  The tree looks good.  interesting figs too.  

Thanks, rock work is my favourite! :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice snow, tree and bush, though maybe smaller tiles or even 1x1 rounds on them might work better. I enjoy the topic - nice to see a snowball fight instead of one with weapons.. for once, that is :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, en_zoo said:

Nice snow, tree and bush, though maybe smaller tiles or even 1x1 rounds on them might work better. I enjoy the topic - nice to see a snowball fight instead of one with weapons.. for once, that is :laugh:

Thank you! I thought it would be a fun to do something different. :dsweet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea with snowball fight! I like the rockwork!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the snow Mitgardia has, it's good to see it being put to good use! :laugh:

Very nifty incorporation of the Mitgardian colors in the border, and I like how you included the dragon shield as well :thumbup:

Keep up the great work, I've really been enjoying seeing your Mitgardian models!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 6:39 PM, soccerkid6 said:

With all the snow Mitgardia has, it's good to see it being put to good use! :laugh:

Very nifty incorporation of the Mitgardian colors in the border, and I like how you included the dragon shield as well :thumbup:

Keep up the great work, I've really been enjoying seeing your Mitgardian models!

 

On 4/26/2019 at 12:27 PM, The Last of Nergoue said:

Nice little moc!

Thanks a lot guys!:dsweet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I commented on Flickr, but it certainly deserves another one. 

I really like this build. Mainly because it brings a smile upon my face. It's a great playful idea to incorporate a snowball fight to a partially tense storyline.
Though I still think the dwarf to the right is drowning and in serious trouble. 

Great build, fellow traveler!
Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

I commented on Flickr, but it certainly deserves another one. 

I really like this build. Mainly because it brings a smile upon my face. It's a great playful idea to incorporate a snowball fight to a partially tense storyline.
Though I still think the dwarf to the right is drowning and in serious trouble. 

Great build, fellow traveler!
Cheers.

Thank you! I thought it might be funny to substitute a sword fight for a snowball fight. And may songs of that poor dwarfs bravery be sung all over mitgardia! :laugh:

Edited by Eoin Wallace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like some good mitgardian fun! (Although the dude with the sword might be taking things a little seriously). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.