Mitch Henry

[MOC] Ooble Gabootle

Ooble Gabootle

A mysterious creature from The Outer Dimension. Can often be found selling wares (that may or may not be stolen, he refuses to answer) in Dreejal Vin...

This guy was a fun little experiment with my limited Lego Galidor collection and my first substantial moc in a long time with no CCBS. 

Edited by Mitch Henry

On 4/12/2019 at 12:47 AM, sunhuntin said:

What a quirky character. Very nicely done.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:59 AM, carebear said:

Love this!

I want one!

Great Work!

Greetings!

On 4/12/2019 at 3:15 AM, Actor Builder said:

I love it! I saw it and immediately laughed with joy. Good job!

On 4/12/2019 at 7:36 AM, Steven the toa of flight said:

Kinda cute in a werid Bigfoot kinda way

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad the moc was so charming! :classic: If you'd like to build one, the nice thing is that most of the parts come from the same set, Nepol and Shimmel, so it's not a big investment :thumbup:

I don't think I've ever seen a (mostly) Galidor moc before, but what a curious character you have here! A very strange shape, and I like the furry legs & arms as well. Nice little build!

On 4/15/2019 at 11:58 AM, jimmynick said:

I don't think I've ever seen a (mostly) Galidor moc before, but what a curious character you have here! A very strange shape, and I like the furry legs & arms as well. Nice little build!

Thank you! I'm in love with those gorgeous fur pieces from Nepol. There's just nothing like them. The constraction side of the community has recently taken a liking to Galidor as a building system, both because of the unjust hate it received during its life and the lack of a current constraction theme (in my opinion). If you'd like to see more there, I've compiled a list of some more Galidor hybrid mocs if you're interested. The Flickr account Prince Galidor posts nothing but Galidor-only mocs if I recall correctly.

Spoiler

Mr. Robert Robertson

Spoiler

Grundurf

Spoiler

Experiment 058

Spoiler

Gregoriy Petrov

Spoiler

Cosmic Keeper

Edited by Mitch Henry