Akassin

[WIP] 42082 model C - Volvo L180HHL

So, new changes are ready:
The last time the front part was empty inside, there was only a frame. Now all the mechanisms are installed and ready for connection with the rear part. Also added a few external decorative parts. I could not make the front bumper like the original, which I would have liked. So while I changed it. Probably in the future I will change it.

800x539.jpg800x555.jpg

And a few photos of the inside:

800x1091.jpg800x1154.jpg

800x575.jpg

Starting the second half :classic:

Those weird angles in chassis will cause problems. Friction and similiar things will appear, have you tried straight frame, like this one?

15.jpg

Edited by M_longer

31 minutes ago, M_longer said:

Those weird angles in chassis will cause problems. Friction and similiar things will appear, have you tried straight frame, like this one?

I tried to repeat the outline of the original:

13.jpg

Only external elements are fastened at such angles. All parts of gears and shafts are connected at a 90 degree angle. I already connected the motor, everything works correctly. But if something goes wrong, of course I will fix it.

But what I worry about now - is the remaining amount of red parts) :classic:

Edited by Akassin

Hey, How its going. Long time no updated, I hope see this model soon !!

Edited by delta21

On 09/04/2019 at 16:12, Akassin said:

Assassin,

Tout dabord bonjour à toi. Cela fait maintenant plusieurs jours que j'essai de reproduire une chargeuse forestière en lego et je viens de tombé sur ton impressionnant moc. Je le trouves sublimes et tellement proche de la réalité que j'aimerai m'en inspiré pour faire le miens si tu n'y vois pas d'inconvénients. Si tu es d'accord penses qu'il serait possible de mettre quelques photos supplémentaires au vu du montage complexe que tu as du accomplir, c'est en outre difficile a reproduire avec une photo.

Avec l'espérance que tu puisse me repondre favorablement, une bonne continuation a toi.