Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Haydn Horse's Haywagon

builders_guild.gif indexed.gif

Okay, I had a long day and wanted to come home and have a little FBG fun before going to sleep, so here's a little quickie: :blush:

Haydn Horse's Haywagon

haydn_01.jpg

See full gallery here

Here are a few more pics, including my interpretation of brick-built hay bales (pic 3). Click any pic to access the full gallery.

haydn_03.jpghaydn_05.jpghaydn_06.jpg

A horse riding a wagon? Then whose drawing the wagon? :devil: My first Fabuland Edge:

haydn_07.jpg

:laugh: I hope you enjoy it. Feedback and constructive criticism welcome and greatly appreciated! :sweet:

Hinckley, this is a very cute wagon! :classic: I like the way you make use of Fabuland fence to create the sides.

About the hay, it look abit wierd. At first, I thought it was some barrels or chair :tongue:

Nevertheless, the last picture caught me by surprise. I was like laughing off my chair especially the looks of him! :laugh:

Very cute, and in keeping with Castle Month, and the Fabuland Edge. I would argue that this is FAR from your first Fabuland Edge, the first being here:

fabuland_002.jpg

Great job, and already thumbnailed and indexed! :thumbup:

Thanks really cute Hinckley! :wub: My favourite part has to be the incorporation of the fence elements on the sides of the wagon. :thumbup:

Those hay bales are great, BTW. :wub:

Love the switched occupations of the Forestman/Horse. :laugh: Too funny. :thumbup: (and edgy, too. I hope to see some more edginess in your future FBG MOCs! :wink: )

Hinckley, you make me feel like a bad FBG member, I can't make stuff like this! :blush::laugh:

I love this, exactly what I imagined of when I thought of "The Fabuland Edge"! I hope that's SirNadroJ on the front, he needs alittle work :grin:

Those hay bales are awesome! :wub:

Neat, charming and simply hilarious, well done! :laugh:

I bet you could make a nice bed with those fence pieces.

Steve