Bob

Pirates Mafia - Day Eight

There a very few options at this stage. I'm going to vote: Jack Alden I think Jack and Louisa are the last remaining scum. 

I'm assuming the last scum will inherit the kill right?

Vote Count: 
Jack Alden - 5 (Patrick, Louisa, Henry, Jack, Timothy)

With 6 players, four votes are required to lynch.

Around 48 hours remain in this day.

6 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Don't drink and mafia. :laugh:

On 4/7/2019 at 6:36 PM, Bob said:

Please Only Post in Here With Your Given Anonymous Accounts!
That means you, Tariq j...

On 4/8/2019 at 7:23 PM, Timothy Dixon said:

Yes, I can confirm I was blocked last night hence my action not going through. 

I think Jack and Louisa could be scum. Night 6 Triggs said he was unsuccessful. There are few ways of explaining this other than Triggs was blocked by Louisa. Unless Jack is a commuter and left the town that night.

I agree. And I definitely don’t think Louisa and Joe can be scum together. Because if Joe is scum, then that would make Malcom scum. Which would make 5 scum in total. So not a balanced game. That said, I know I’m not scum. If you lynch me the town has lost. All they need to do after that is kill one more person and they’ve won. 

But how do we know Louisa would actually go and do that? We still have no eveidence she blocked Joesph on Night 6 like she claimed she did. If you two are scum it would be an easy way to ensure the scum got a kill last night. 

Who did you supposedly try and protect last night?

The only way that Louisa and I are on the same team is if we are both town.  This is because I am town, as the three supposedly loyal pirates voting for me will find out in the morning.  The two scum voting for me already know this.

You switched your vote from Joseph to Louisa yesterday, thereby splitting the vote.  If Louisa and I are supposedly scum together, why did you not switch to me and ensure my lynch?  

21 hours ago, Patrick Triggs said:

Timothee could indeed hammer Jack if he wanted to.

Exactly.  Why didn't he?  If he is scum, he could have taken me out yesterday by switching his vote to me instead of Louisa.  It would have put him in the spotlight for sure in the morning, but they could potentially have made a kill in the night.  That would have put the numbers at two scum / two town this morning, which you have said is a scum win for sure.  If he is scum, why did they not take the chance?

I can understand why he would want to make me look scummy, but I don't understand what the purpose is of making himself look scummy at the same time.

20 hours ago, Henry Ogden said:

You’re disloyal Jack! How could you lie to us all like that, your pirate brothers in arms?

Everything that I have said here and to Patrick in PM since I contacted him at the start of day 3 has been truthful, or at least what I believe to be the truth.  I withheld details in my PM with Louisa because I don't trust her, but again I did not lie.  

6 hours ago, Bob said:

Vote Count: 
Jack Alden - 5 (Patrick, Louisa, Henry, Jack, Timothy)

With 6 players, four votes are required to lynch.

Around 48 hours remain in this day.

My logs suggest only 24 hours until another loyal pirate is lynched.

Again with this, "I didn't trust Louisa!" nonsense.  Same nonsense Geoffrey used as a defense when he 'tracked' Patrick.

Do we need another 24 hours?

Vote: end the day early

I'd be ok with ending the day early because I could forward irrefutable proof that I am town and I think probably everyone except maybe Patrick would still vote for me. 

Unfortunately, I don't have a night action that I could have used for that purpose.  Neither do you, and you and I have voted the same On Day 2 - Day 6, and I've arguably been more vocal than you on trying to weed out the scum in the threat.  And I've been working with Patrick to do the same.  Yet, I'm the one being lynched.  My bad. 

The host has heard the plea for ending the day early. Three people have voted for it, meaning it is a tie-esque majority, if that's a thing.

Day Eight has ended early, with Jack Alden being lynched. Here is the final vote count:

Vote Count: 
Jack Alden - 5 (Patrick, Louisa, Henry, Joseph, Timothy)

Get your night actions in, the day conclusion will be up soon.

Edited by Bob
Jack didn't vote for himself.

Vote Count: 
Jack Alden - 5 (Patrick, Louisa, Henry, Joseph, Timothy)

The remaining pirate crew had decided to lynch the first mate, Jack Alden.

img_1938.jpg

"Captain, you know me, I've been your first mate since we were kids starting out. We're family!"

"I know, Jack, but sadly the crew has spoken. You have to walk the plank" 

"Why didn't you just make me an NPC?"

"Arrr...I needed all the Classic Pirate minifigures I could muster." 

img_1939.jpg

"Well that doesn't seem very fair!"

"Just walk the plank already!" Timothy Dixon shouted.

img_1940.jpg

"Aha! But I'm not going down without taking someone with me!" 

Everyone reached their hands to the sky, except for the Captain, who could only raise them to about his shoulders, and who only had one hand.

*BANG!*

img_1941.jpg

Timothy Dixon fell overboard, shot through the heart with Jack's flintlock, dead.

img_1942.jpg

"Well, with that I can make my exit and walk the plank." he said.

"Why don't you shoot the rest of us besides Redbeard and be done with it?"

"Arr. It only has one shot."

Jack Alden then jumped overboard.

img_1943.jpg

Captain Redbeard looked over the side to check that his cousin had indeed fallen overboard before dismissing the crew for the night.