Bob

Pirates Mafia - Day Eight

Please Only Post in Here With Your Given Anonymous Accounts!
That means you, Tariq j...

It'pirates_banner.png

---

It's the morning of Day Eight after an uneventful Day Seven...

img_1933.jpg

"Arrrr, Captain." Jack said. "We're starting to have some trouble handling the ship."

"Oh?" Redbeard asked. "What kind?" 

"Well. There's only seven of us left, and the two of us don't do any work, meaning there's just five crew, and a lot of them are...adjusting to jobs they've never done before."

img_1934.jpg

"I just look at the maps!" Timothy shouts from the wheel. "I don't know how to steer the ship!"

img_1935.jpg

"Heeeeeelp!!!!" Henry shouts from the anchor, as he struggles get it up.

img_1936.jpg

"Aw crap." Patrick said. "How did we screw this up?"

"I don't know how to manage the sails." Joseph replied.

"We're just ordinary deckhands..."

img_1937.jpg

"Yo Captain." Louisa shouted. "Where's all the weapons?"

"Arrr. Good question. I threw most of them overboard and locked the rest of them up in my cabin." Redbeard said.

"But, Cap'n, what if we get attacked?" Jack asked.

"We've still got our cannons! Anyway, you all seem to have survived the night, so good luck today. Hopefully I don't get locked in my cabin past the end of the day like yesterday."

---

Alive Players:
alden.jpg
Jack “One Eye” Alden
dixon.jpg
Timothy “The Butcher” Dixon
hammond.jpg
Louisa “The Fierce” Hammond
triggs.jpg
Patrick “Paddy” Triggs
finch.jpg
Joseph “The Ruthless” Finch
ogden.jpg
Henry “The Kraken” Ogden

In Davy Jones' Locker:
pinkerton.jpg
Alexander “The Anchor” Pinkerton - Loyal Pirate (mod-killed, Night One)
thornton.jpg
Jane “One-Eared” Thornton - Loyal Pirate (run through, Night One) 
fontaine.jpg
Remy “The French” Fontaine - Loyal Pirate (walked the plank, Day Two)
brewster.jpg
Bartholomew “Barty” Brewster - Imperial Soldier (sunk to the depths, Day Three)
holton.jpg
Geoffrey “The Brave” Holton - Imperial Soldier (eaten by a shark, Day Four)
smith.jpg
Gordon “Crow’s Nest” Smith - Loyal Pirate (de-feathered, Night Four)
langley.jpg
Malcolm “Swab’s The Deck” Langley - Unknown (walked the plank, Day Five) 
chapman.jpg
Thomas “Lucky” Chapman - Loyal Pirate (luck ran out, Day Six)
clayton.jpg
Nigel “The Immortal” Clayton - Loyal Pirate (hooked, Night Six)

---

Rules (Please Read!):

1)    Every player has received their own character account. Make sure you do not post in thread with your normal Eurobricks account. This game is completely anonymous. You are not to disclose your participation in this game anywhere on the forums. In thread, you must not say who you actually are.

2)    In addition, it is a bit of an honor rule that you do not share who you are to any other player, even if they are on your team, in private. There is no way to successfully enforce this rule, and I don’t encourage people running and snitching if someone has done it.

3)    You are either a Loyal Pirate or an Imperial Soldier. The town need to eliminate the scum and the scum need to outnumber the town. Any third party characters have their own win conditions.

4)    A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote after the first 24 hours of the day. Once the day is over, you will have 24 hours to send in a night action if this applies to you. Nights will last at most 48 hours. Do not talk about the game outside of the day thread.

5)    The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. The person playing the character that died will not be revealed until the end of the game.

6)    You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. 

7)    If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is null and void and is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. There will not be a deadboard and even when you die, you are not to reveal your identity or reveal your participation. You will find out who played who at the end of the game

8)    Don’t edit your posts, please.

9)    Please post in every day thread. If something comes up, please come to me privately and let me know. 

10)    Try to be nice to your fellow players.

Once again, players only and please use your given alternate account! Please PM me with any questions! 
That means you, Tariq j...

Can I vote for Jack yet?

If Louisa was scum I think she would have just blocked Patrick and there would have been a kill, but that didn’t happen, so she’s probably town and the extra-block we’ve been puzzling over was a one-shot.

Jack/Tim are who we’re looking for?

I slept soundly, all night, in my bunk again, and the lack of a kill has nothing to do with me being blocked.  If anything, Patrick jailing me would have protected me from any scum action.

Just now, Jack Alden said:

I slept soundly, all night, in my bunk again, and the lack of a kill has nothing to do with me being blocked.  If anything, Patrick jailing me would have protected me from any scum action.

Why would scum want to kill you? You split the vote yesterday and are a viable lynch candidate. 

Do you think we should lynch Timothy? 

Or, simplest explanation is best, you’re the Godfather and both you and your teammate came up empty in whatever you were trying to do last night.

The only two people I trust are town at this stage are myself and Patrick.  So, yeah, I'd be willing to entertain lynching Timothy, or you, or Louisa, or Henry.  To me, Louisa keeps coming up as the most likely scum, so that's why I've been focused on her.

Joseph, why do you think we should lynch Timothy?

42 minutes ago, Jack Alden said:

If anything, Patrick jailing me would have protected me from any scum action.

:thumbup:

40 minutes ago, Joseph Finch said:

Why would scum want to kill you? You split the vote yesterday and are a viable lynch candidate.

Probably scum tried their best to lynch Joseph and were mad when it didn't work. So that's you, Louisa and Henry. But you were all free last night, so I think Jack was saved. Though Louisa did pass me a message in a bottle, something about scum probably not wanting to kill last night anyway to throw confusion over everything.

Louisa sort of did insist on blocking Timothy, but on the other hand I did tell her I was blocking Jack.... :sceptic:

11 minutes ago, Henry Ogden said:

The only two you trust as town are you and Patrick?  :roflmao: 

Who do you trust to be town? 

18 minutes ago, Patrick Triggs said:

Probably scum tried their best to lynch Joseph and were mad when it didn't work. So that's you, Louisa and Henry.

Louisa sort of did insist on blocking Timothy, but on the other hand I did tell her I was blocking Jack.... :sceptic:

??

If you suspected Hammond enough to vote for her yesterday, why would you tell her who you were jailing tonight knowing she has at least some sort of blocking role?

49 minutes ago, Jack Alden said:

Joseph, why do you think we should lynch Timothy?

I don’t think we should lynch Timothy. I think we should lynch you. I’m merely entertaining the possibility Timothy could be your accomplice, and it seemed in your original comment it seemed you were implying Timothy was the best option for today.

32 minutes ago, Patrick Triggs said:

Though Louisa did pass me a message in a bottle, something about scum probably not wanting to kill last night anyway to throw confusion over everything.

I agree that this is possible.

32 minutes ago, Patrick Triggs said:

My message in a bottle to you was to urge you to jail yourself and insist that Louisa block me. 

2 hours ago, Louisa Hammond said:

I blocked Tim, Pat jailed Jack.

Tim can you confirm you were blocked last night?

Presumably no-one if your claim you blocked him is true.  

11 minutes ago, Joseph Finch said:

I don’t think we should lynch Timothy. I think we should lynch you. I’m merely entertaining the possibility Timothy could be your accomplice, and it seemed in your original comment it seemed you were implying Timothy was the best option for today.

I didn't say or imply he was the best option, only that I was open to lynching him.  

40 minutes ago, Joseph Finch said:

If you suspected Hammond enough to vote for her yesterday, why would you tell her who you were jailing tonight knowing she has at least some sort of blocking role?

In case I was wrong?? She had already said there probably wouldn't be a night kill so I didn't think it much mattered whether I told her my target or not. Looking at who refused to hammer whom yesterday, I reckoned the scum team was either Tim & Jack or Joe & Louisa, and I'm inclined to think Joseph is town. On the other hand, Timothy & Louisa is consistent with Louisa insisting on blocking Timothy, but on the other other hand Henry pointed out some decent reasons Louisa might be town :pir-murder:

I'm still inclined to think Jack is town because of how he handled Thomas. I'm bewildered :pir-angry:

Patrick, you’re going to be the decider today.  Are you going to give Louisa, who you’ve been working with and sharing information with for five game days, the benefit of the doubt?

Me wants to here from Tim. 

1 hour ago, Henry Ogden said:

Patrick, you’re going to be the decider today.  Are you going to give Louisa, who you’ve been working with and sharing information with for five game days, the benefit of the doubt?

Tim could be a decider as well, but he's scum so he won't be voting for Jack. 

Joseph didn't block Pat, and he wasn't blocked or jailed last night and there was no night kill. Also has a town result from Tom.

Pat is town. I'm town. Pretty sure Henry is town along with having a town result from Tom.

I explained this before that scum need to lynch a townie and then make a kill, and not the day the other way around if they're gonna win this. 

Also quick obvious thing, there can only be two scum left because there's only six of us left. (Duh)

@Timothy Dixon were you blocked last night?

4 hours ago, Jack Alden said:

2y0scp.gif

4 hours ago, Louisa Hammond said:

Me wants to here from Tim. 

@Timothy Dixon were you blocked last night?

Yes, I can confirm I was blocked last night hence my action not going through. 

I think Jack and Louisa could be scum. Night 6 Triggs said he was unsuccessful. There are few ways of explaining this other than Triggs was blocked by Louisa. Unless Jack is a commuter and left the town that night.

6 hours ago, Patrick Triggs said:

Joe & Louisa, and I'm inclined to think Joseph is town.

I agree. And I definitely don’t think Louisa and Joe can be scum together. Because if Joe is scum, then that would make Malcom scum. Which would make 5 scum in total. So not a balanced game. That said, I know I’m not scum. If you lynch me the town has lost. All they need to do after that is kill one more person and they’ve won. 

7 hours ago, Jack Alden said:

My message in a bottle to you was to urge you to jail yourself and insist that Louisa block me. 

But how do we know Louisa would actually go and do that? We still have no eveidence she blocked Joesph on Night 6 like she claimed she did. If you two are scum it would be an easy way to ensure the scum got a kill last night. 

Let me be Henry: "Gosh, I'm still alive today??? Wow" and "If we clam up the scum win".

18 hours ago, Louisa Hammond said:

Tim could be a decider as well, but he's scum so he won't be voting for Jack.

Timothee could indeed hammer Jack if he wanted to.

I don't even know. Vote: Jack Alden

13 hours ago, Timothy Dixon said:

I agree. And I definitely don’t think Louisa and Joe can be scum together. Because if Joe is scum, then that would make Malcom scum. Which would make 5 scum in total. So not a balanced game. That said, I know I’m not scum. If you lynch me the town has lost. All they need to do after that is kill one more person and they’ve won. 

Why are we making post-hoc rationalizations? All that matters is there are 2 scum left and we need to find them.

Vote Count: 
Jack Alden - 2 (Patrick, Louisa)

With 6 players, four votes are required to lynch.

Around 48 hours remain in this day.

6 minutes ago, Patrick Triggs said:

I don't even know. Vote: Jack Alden

You know you just handed scum the win, right?

Vote: Jack Alden

I’m town, apparently Joseph is cleared town.  That means if Louisa were scum (which I doubt anyway) and Jack were a mislynch, the other scum would have hammered it home yesterday. They didn’t, and Jack, as a lynch target yesterday, was certainly no killer’s victim last night, though he was blocked.  

However you cut it, he’s the scummiest looking thing on this book.   

You’re disloyal Jack! How could you lie to us all like that, your pirate brothers in arms?