Sign in to follow this  
kofi

[MOC] CC house

Hey there,

as some of you might already have seen on flickr, I want to share my first modular building to the community on Eurobricks too!

Hope you enjoy! I am looking forward to reading your feedback here in this topic.

32546511577_1426e64e46_c.jpgcc house main by kofi, auf Flickr

Edited by kofi

I love it, especially the house on the left. The right hand one gets a bit dark  and hard to read in places, perhaps white trim / window frames would help. 

What are the tubes laying along the roofs representing?

This is brilliant, I've realised how much I missed seeing a good European modular when saw it for the first time! :wub: I absolutely love the the architectural details, the plant on the balcony, the colors and the way they fit together!

There are a few places where I'm not totally sure about the proportions though like the ground floor windows of the right building, I would have placed them one stud more to left or would have added two more windows to the left to fit the proportions of the 1st floor... Also maybe removing one or two plates of height of the gray building's first floor and adding one/two more plates of height to the gray building's ground floor to be able to add a white plate just above the brown windows... If anything is unclear, don't hesitate telling me, I would gladly explain more in detail! :classic: These are very small details though and your modular looks fantastic overall! Keep up the incredible work! :classic: :thumbup:

Edited by LegoModularFan

These look awesome, and feel alive with all their character! 

Love it :grin: this would look good in any city , nice work 

At first I was like why is there bread on the roof?  Then I was like ohhh I see what you did there...  Genius.  I like that there are lots of little details that all work together quietly.  I do agree the one building is quite dark but I feel it fits as you have those oddball buildings in real life.   I would put it next to a brighter building though because if you set it next to a dark structure it will bet lost.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:04 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

At first I was like why is there bread on the roof?  Then I was like ohhh I see what you did there...  Genius.

Same happened to me, too! Why is there bread on the roof? As weird as it sounds, it turns out quite ok. However, I never even thought of making one on any of my builds - I doesn't rain in my Lego world. :laugh:

Otherwise, I love the blue roof and the plant on the balcony. And I miss a photo or two of the interior where you managed to pack up some pearls, like that golden spiral stairs - amazing (just like the E.T.).