Sign in to follow this  
SamBo

[MOC] Destiny 2 Trostland Church

Hi All,

I recently built a minifig scale model of the Trostland Church from the game Destiny 2. 

The whole build sits on 4 x 6 32stud baseplates and is fully modular for easy transport and storage. I tried to keep the dimensions of the church to be the same as the game, but had to change a few things due to some limitations of the Lego parts that exist and those that I actually own. I was originally going to have more trees on there, but felt they got in the way and the branches fell off too easily anyway.

I displayed it for the first time this weekend. This was at The Sydney Brick Show. Here is a pic, more are on my Flickr stream or Instagram if you prefer that (my instagram is SuperLegoSambo). I haven't taken pics of the interior yet; I'll add those soon.

47503534632_b25bda8ff6_c.jpgTrostland Church @ The Sydney Brick Show 2019 by Sam Wright, on Flickr

Link to the Flickr album - https://www.flickr.com/photos/legosambo/albums/72157700174158022

Thanks for looking.

Pretty good........... but where are all the shanks shooting at you from every direction at once? :wink: