Sign in to follow this  
Ross Fisher

[MAR - FB] Lloyds of Londa

Lloyds of Londas

Extract from an enciphered report by Section 13's man in Mardier.

..."Lupine Bell" has been added. From our vessel of the same name. Understand the brokers strike it to mark a sale.
- RE Pilots Association announcement: A few loyalists are angry about the Prio connection. Most pragmatists are strongly behind it. Syndicates eventually agreed to sponsor a winner's purse and send an observer along.
- KPA is still considered the most reliable journal, despite difficulty getting hold of it in Mardieran ports. Eltina Courier is too irregular for most patrons. Curiously, one broker *does* read the WTCM. But then, he also enjoys cryptic crosswords and frequents Lady Domino's Palace of Punishment.
- The following vessels have been insured for shipping out of Londa...

For context:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd's_Coffee_House

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Lutine_(1779)

This is a silly little joke, that I've wanted to make for a while. I even built the place in mainland Mardier, where it can't be of any use to me. And yet, I'm absurdly proud of myself. It genuinely looks legit.I hope you like it!

Edited by Ross Fisher

Very nice scene, mate, love those tables! :wub:  The stool design is quite clever as well, and good job getting so many familiar faces in the same build! :grin:  They fit quite well though, I almost didn't even notice :thumbup: :laugh:

Wonderful scene! Really well done! I can just feel the "old money" oozing from the paneling. :pir-grin:  The tables and stools are great, and lots of details all around. :thumbup: 

Very nice build with clever "mini"-builds. I must protest though! "Eltina Courier" for life!!! We are publishing it on a research journalism basis and not on a monthly basis so as to grab poor people's money... :tongue:

7 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

This table mat is incredible as are your tables (doors)

5 hours ago, Garmadon said:

love those tables! :wub:  The stool design is quite clever as well

5 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

The tables and stools are great

Thanks guys! Really appreciate your feedback. 

13 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

I must protest though! "Eltina Courier" for life

Yeah, I felt a bit guilty writing that bit. EC for life!