Sign in to follow this  
Ben Pitchford

[MOC] Gun Shop Modular

MUR'KA! 

that lightsaber and batwing between it all is a funny touch

2 hours ago, SollX said:

MUR'KA! 

Haha, Mur'ka....I couldn't resist adding those. :)

6 hours ago, Pdaitabird said:

Awesome MOC! Do you have a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range?

Thanks much!! "Only 1 left and it will cost you! New legislation won't allow more..." 

7 hours ago, SollX said:

MUR'KA! 

In the second season of the near-future anime Sword Art Online (which features fully immersive VR gaming), an experienced VR swordsman is ordered to enter an American gun-centric game world as part of an investigation. In that game's gun shop, he finds a 'laser sword,' and quickly snaps it up!

Very Grand Theft Auto!  I like the Easter eggs and seems well stocked.  Good job on the brick flag

15 hours ago, Bornin1980something said:

In the second season of the near-future anime Sword Art Online (which features fully immersive VR gaming), an experienced VR swordsman is ordered to enter an American gun-centric game world as part of an investigation. In that game's gun shop, he finds a 'laser sword,' and quickly snaps it up!

Never seen that but Sounds pretty entertaining! Who doesnt need a "laser sword"...

On 4/4/2019 at 2:49 AM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Very Grand Theft Auto!  I like the Easter eggs and seems well stocked.  Good job on the brick flag

Thanks Roadmonkeytj! It was a fun build..

I like how you handled the masonry for the walls, and I like the weapon selection (the light-sabre is a fun detail). Would it be possible to embed the flag into the wall by half a stud or more? I feel that it has too much depth.

I also think that there needs to be something to indicate the change between the wall and the floor, such as using a stripe of another color to represent a baseboard. Other than that the idea is interesting, it's not very common to see a Lego gun shop (from my experience). :thumbup:

On 4/5/2019 at 10:32 AM, Overcold said:

I like how you handled the masonry for the walls, and I like the weapon selection (the light-sabre is a fun detail). Would it be possible to embed the flag into the wall by half a stud or more? I feel that it has too much depth.

I also think that there needs to be something to indicate the change between the wall and the floor, such as using a stripe of another color to represent a baseboard. Other than that the idea is interesting, it's not very common to see a Lego gun shop (from my experience). :thumbup:

Thanks Overcold! The flag could recess further but my parts selection was 2x unfortunately. Definitely could use base trim! 

Well that's a proper Ammu-Nation from GTA.

"Protecting your rights
America's First Choice in Domestic Ordinance!"