Bob

Pirates Mafia - Day Seven

Jack. I don’t see anyway Jack isn’t scum.

Maybe they’re just bussing each other today figuring one will get lynched and the other can slink away. 

Vote Count:
Jack Alden - 3 (Louisa, Joseph, Henry) 
Louisa Hammond - 3 (Patrick, Jack, Timothy)

With 6 players left, four is required to lynch. 

About two hours remain in the day. 

34 minutes ago, Joseph Finch said:

Maybe they’re just bussing each other today figuring one will get lynched and the other can slink away. 

I am town. 

As I pointed out before, if you truly believed Louisa and I are both scum, you should be indifferent between voting for her and voting for me, and you should change your vote to Louisa because that will get rid of one scum.  And it has the added benefit of leaving me, a loyal pirate, safe and giving town a decent chance of winning.  

If you don't believe we're both scum, then why put that statement out there?

My biggest townie action IMO was siding with Patrick on lynching Barty over Tim. I had blocked Tim out of minor suspicion and lack of a better place to put my block, so Barty seemed like the better choice. 

1 hour ago, Patrick Triggs said:

If Joseph is town and Louisa is scum again I ask: who is the other scum?

My best guess is Jack. I know I’m town and it’s not me. I know it’s not you and for reasons stated above I assume it’s not Joesph. I feel Henry has also proven himself to be Town after he made a solid case against Geoffrey. Which leaves Jack.

26 minutes ago, Louisa Hammond said:

And I blocked Joseph. lol

But then who blocked Triggs last night? His result was unsuccessful and we all jumped to the conclusion it was a block. Are there any other reasons why a Jailkeeper would receive an unsuccessful result? Could Jack have some kind of commuter role that allowed him to leave the town at night? 

2 minutes ago, Timothy Dixon said:

But then who blocked Triggs last night? His result was unsuccessful and we all jumped to the conclusion it was a block. Are there any other reasons why a Jailkeeper would receive an unsuccessful result? Could Jack have some kind of commuter role that allowed him to leave the town at night? 

All I know is that Pat, Henry, and myself are town. I blocked Joseph so that leaves Jack and/or you.

I think town can win even with a no-lynch, assuming Louisa is town. One of the four townies die, and any way you cut it, thanks to this split vote, we should be able to figure out the scum from there.

1 minute ago, Henry Ogden said:

I think town can win even with a no-lynch, assuming Louisa is town. One of the four townies die, and any way you cut it, thanks to this split vote, we should be able to figure out the scum from there.

Either Pat and I block and jail Jack and Tim, or Pat jails himself. Scum won't kill me because lynching me is their only chance of winning. 

However if they're able to to they might block Pat and then kill him. So maybe Pat jailing himself isn't a good idea. But if that happens and I block Tim then it will be my word against theirs. If Tim is scum then he'll say He wasn't blocked. 

3 hours ago, Joseph Finch said:

1 hour ago, Timothy Dixon said:

My best guess is Jack. I know I’m town and it’s not me. I know it’s not you and for reasons stated above I assume it’s not Joesph. I feel Henry has also proven himself to be Town after he made a solid case against Geoffrey. Which leaves Jack.

As Jack has pointed out, each of you thinks Jack & Louisa are the scum, and each of you has the power to change your vote to effect a lynch. Why in the name of Tia Maria aren't you doing so? Stand up for what you believe in, for goodness sake.

and stop being so anti-town. Now I know both of you can't be scum because you'd be jumping to mislynch someone, but come on.

35 minutes ago, Henry Ogden said:

Absolutely we can.

I don’t know how many times I have to say it. 

I’m certain Jack is scum.

I feel Lousia could be scum, but there’s a chance she isn’t. 

I’d rather go for the sure thing. 

7 minutes ago, Joseph Finch said:

I don’t know how many times I have to say it. 

I’m certain Jack is scum.

I feel Lousia could be scum, but there’s a chance she isn’t. 

I’d rather go for the sure thing. 

And Tim won't change his vote cause he's probably scum.

4 hours ago, Louisa Hammond said:

And Tim won't change his vote cause he's probably scum.

I can assure you I am not scum. You keep saying you blocked Joesph yet we have no evidence to back that claim up.

5 hours ago, Patrick Triggs said:

As Jack has pointed out, each of you thinks Jack & Louisa are the scum, and each of you has the power to change your vote to effect a lynch. Why in the name of Tia Maria aren't you doing so? Stand up for what you believe in, for goodness sake.

I am standing up for what I believe in. I have a stronger inkling that Louisa is scum over Jack. And if we lynch the wrong player we’ve lost. 

6 hours ago, Louisa Hammond said:

I had blocked Tim out of minor suspicion and lack of a better place to put my block, so Barty seemed like the better choice. 

Minor suspicion? You blocked me for three nights straight. Even when you knew and then I confirmed my role.

I don’t see Timothy as scum because Nigel saw Timothy target him the night Malcolm was janitored, Timothy wasn’t blocked, there was no night kill, and Nigel didn’t die. I don’t know what scum action that could be, and it lines up with his claimed town role. 

3 hours ago, Joseph Finch said:

I don’t see Timothy as scum because Nigel saw Timothy target him the night Malcolm was janitored, Timothy wasn’t blocked, there was no night kill, and Nigel didn’t die. I don’t know what scum action that could be, and it lines up with his claimed town role. 

Poison maybe.

4 hours ago, Timothy Dixon said:

Minor suspicion? You blocked me for three nights straight. Even when you knew and then I confirmed my role.

I blocked you three times because every time I blocked you there was no night kill. Blocked you night two, no night kill. We lynch Barty and in case he isn't scum I block you again. Again no night kill. We lynch Geoffrey and again in case he isn't scum I block you again. Also I'm not sure when but I didn't know your role for awhile until Pat told me. Also he was the one who said I should block you nights three and four.

As you can guess, the day ended 12 hours ago, due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to end the day on time. 

Here’s the final vote count: 
Jack Alden - 3 (Louisa, Joseph, Henry) 
Louisa Hammond - 3 (Patrick, Jack, Timothy)

No player has been lynched, as the requirement was four. Please get your night actions in!

Edited by Bob

2 hours ago, Henry Ogden said:

Unforeseen circumstances AKA a big pile of pancakes

Hey, the day's over now. :angry: