59 minutes ago, Touc4nx said:

Yes, the front ones are 10 studs wide and the rear one only 9 studs wide.

I wasn't able to go closer for the front one and keeping the possibility to steer 

In my opinion it looks better with the little more space in the front that the very close rear. I like the same space in the rear as well. I always try to get ~1stud distance all around the wheel, in the front and the back, to keep things even. In my opinion fitment like this looks good, while keeping room for suspension travel.

You can definitely count me in on building this. Do you have a parts list? Preferably one with a different coloured bodywork so I can easily change it to something else myself.

20 hours ago, Homersapien said:

I like your work, any videos?

Not yet I don't have a lot of time right now, but I will try to make one asap.

16 hours ago, LvdH said:

Do you have a parts list?

Yes, the part list for the white one https://bricksafe.com/files/Touc4nx/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti/STI_White.csv (All white parts are part of the bodywork)
And, the part list for the black one to compare https://bricksafe.com/files/Touc4nx/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti/Subaru_STI.csv

Thanks, that one worked. I’m not sure but I saw a BuWizz.dat in the first file that might have been the issue. 

Fantastic stuff. I really enjoyed the whole thread and the scoob looks great.

The white one looks quite evo-ish if you squint. 

Wow, impressive work, really like the chassis, engine, and I also really like the body, except the C pillars. The car desserves them to be built with more patience (sorry to say that this way, but they really disturb the feel of really well built MOC, because I know you can make them better. :wink:

Have you tried Defender rims on the white version? 

11 hours ago, HorcikDesigns said:

Have you tried Defender rims on the white version

I have to try, I will do that today.

11 hours ago, HorcikDesigns said:

except the C pillars

I will try to tweak them a bit on the white version. (Because I have already unbuilt the black one.)

12 hours ago, MinusAndy said:

Fantastic stuff

9 hours ago, KD123 said:

Love it

Thanks a lot :blush:

12 hours ago, MinusAndy said:

The white one looks quite evo-ish

The devil :devil_laugh: (On a more serious note, both car have a similar look from outside, so yeah it might look evolved-ish)

Haha! The only devil with cars like these is the price of petrol!

in a couple of years I plan to build a sunny gti-r. Another jdm dinosaur!

@HorcikDesigns Here is the whit version with the Land Rover Rims.
I'm not a fan of them for the rear wheels, but the front look quite decent.

1920x1280.jpg

1920x1280.jpg

4 hours ago, MinusAndy said:

sunny gti-r

Just looked at what it is, and man that hood :head_back:

17 minutes ago, Touc4nx said:

@HorcikDesigns Here is the whit version with the Land Rover Rims.
I'm not a fan of them for the rear wheels, but the front look quite decent.

1920x1280.jpg

1920x1280.jpg

Just looked at what it is, and man that hood :head_back:

I’ve owned three of them. Fantastic little cars. Sadly the top mount inter cooler and hood scoop doesn’t work that well but it’s a phenomenal view to look out over while you go deaf and get your teeth shaken out.

stick a front mount inter cooler on them and things get much more consistent.

they are now a very endangered species mainly due to tinworm, they’re now priced in evo 6 territory so you’d have to really really love them to own one.

I like the older generatins Subaru WRX better, but still, its a nice car :classic:

The land rover wheels look way better than the other ones, keep them on there :wink:

And I still dislike the wheel arches.:tongue:

Edited by Gray Gear

Thanks, it looks stunning on that rims!
To the C-pillar -  It is improvement, but it is still too thin for my eye to be satisfied (to be honest, it is sometimes too demanding, even for my taste) :D Personally, I am not sure, how it should be done, but some system bricks or panels would do well for it. However, it is matter of taste, your MOC is really great!

I know, I am late to the party, this had to be said before finishing the MOC.

Yeah it's a bit thin, but the shape is really odd, and the technic panels are too big, so I will left it like that. ;)
Anyway, thanks for the idea, it was a great one.

I'm excited

to buy your White WRX model but I'm curious if the Instructions and part list have been updated along the way with all the changes you have made. Such as when you the redesigned the front, the hood, swapping to the 6 speed engine, and did you ever find/create stickers? I'm very impressed with your model and how much detail you've put into it. Great job Man.

If you have recommendations to match or get close to the STI wheels I have on it, greatly appreciated.

van wrx.jpg

Edited by alexisbaker

8 hours ago, alexisbaker said:

If you have recommendations to match or get close to the STI wheels I have on it, greatly appreciated.

Check out the wheels of the Land Rover 42110. If you use a pair of pullies with 3 pins, you get the same offset as the normal ones. 

Edited by LvdH

16 hours ago, alexisbaker said:

van wrx.jpg

There’s someone on this forum who has started making technic third party custom wheels. That might be an option. Or have a look for some Rego ones on Ali express.

16 hours ago, alexisbaker said:

to buy your White WRX model but I'm curious if the Instructions and part list have been updated along the way with all the changes you have made. Such as when you the redesigned the front, the hood, swapping to the 6 speed engine, and did you ever find/create stickers? I'm very impressed with your model and how much detail you've put into it. Great job Man.

The instructions contains :

• The 6 speed gearbox
  • The fake boxer engine.
  • The steps for the black version

The instructions lacks :

• A small modification to the C pillar, using 6 parts on each side
    (I can add a picture if you need)

I didn't made the instructions for white version. You can mainly swap every black part with white one. There are some restrictions thought. 
I have a part list, and a digital file for the white version, but no instructions. 
Some parts exists in black, but I changed some of them because it was way too expensive. I tried to keep the amount of old parts to the minimum.
Some rare/expensive parts in white includes :

Part list for the white one :

https://bricksafe.com/files/Touc4nx/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti/rebrickable_parts_subaru-sti-white.csv

And as @LvdH said, using the land rover Rims looks quite good. (On my built version, it's still these one)

And Concerning stickers, I never made any, and I never searched for any.

Awesome, thank you so much. If you get a chance, please do add a pick for the C pillar incase I need it when I get there!

Edited by alexisbaker

Digital picture :

The whole assembly, connected.
C_1.png

Just the assembly. Orange parts need to be in bodywork color, grey ones aren't visible.

C_2.png

In the car

C_3.png

The assembly is symmetrical on the other side.
You might need to find the right angles.

I hope it might help you.