Shadows

Fabuland Builders Guild - Discussion Thread

My thoughts:

This is interesting, I noticed a few fancy tags and thought to myself "meh another fad", however it has turned into something much larger

Can I protest it? :tongue:

Seriously this is theme favoritism and shouldn't be tolerated, it can be viewed as biased or unfair since there isn't any other guilds, pretty soon we'll have a "Post Apoc Guild" or a "Steam Punk guild" ,however i don't really see the point in any builders guild, but i must complement the biased theme take on it :thumbup:

I'm not trying to discourage or throw down the idea or whatever these are just my thoughts on it, very much IMHO

Guild off

Maybe you can start a Whiner's Guild? :tongue:

Don't take things so seriously, young carnivorous fish...it's not good for your health.

My thoughts:

This is interesting, I noticed a few fancy tags and thought to myself "meh another fad", however it has turned into something much larger

Can I protest it? :tongue:

Seriously this is theme favoritism and shouldn't be tolerated, it can be viewed as biased or unfair since there isn't any other guilds, pretty soon we'll have a "Post Apoc Guild" or a "Steam Punk guild" ,however i don't really see the point in any builders guild, but i must complement the biased theme take on it :thumbup:

I'm not trying to discourage or throw down the idea or whatever these are just my thoughts on it, very much IMHO

Guild off

Don't take it too seriously. We do this just for fun :tongue: .

And, after all, Fabuland is (was/will be again?) an official LEGO theme, just like Space (and we have a tag for Space, as you know well); PostApoc and SteamPunk are not :wink:

LuxorV

Shall I remove your Space tag to show that you don't believe in "theme favoritism" :devil::laugh:

As for there being no other movements of this type... who stopped them? They should have organized earlier, because now it would just be a blatant attempt to copy the FBG. So :tongue:

:wink:

hehe :grin: my excuse is biasism, this means i have theme favoritism,no it can't be, yea lets rethink this entire matter..........

Maybe you can start a Whiner's Guild? default_tong.gif

Don't take things so seriously, young carnivorous fish...it's not good for your health.

Can it have a special tag? :cry_happy:

And is that a threat? :oh3: Your godlike admin powers have no effect on me........

Sorry i ever protested, Fabuland owns!! :blush:

Don't take it too seriously. We do this just for fun default_tong.gif .

And, after all, Fabuland is (was/will be again?) an official LEGO theme, just like Space (and we have a tag for Space, as you know well); PostApoc and SteamPunk are not default_blink.gif

I am glad you guys have a good attitude about my post, i owe you guys an apology for whining and complaining :cry_sad:

It is good to still see humor around :thumbup:

whiner guild on off

Will like to ask the Fabuland Guild about submitting Fabuland creations. I am sure all Fabuland builders are aware of the box art showing alternate models that the current set can do. Because I am thinking of using my 3683 Amusement Park to create different alternate sets. Am I allowed to do the following? If its too simple, I understand the concern. :classic:

Edited by WhiteFang

Will like to ask the Fabuland Guild about submitting Fabuland creations. I am sure all Fabuland builders are aware of the box art showing alternate models that the current set can do. Because I am thinking of using my 3683 Amusement Park to create different alternate sets. Am I allowed to do the following? If its too simple, I understand the concern. :classic:

Do whatever makes you happy, buddy. :sweet:

Well, let's say only as long as it's Fabuland, and in general LEGO related, please. :grin::devil:

I'll be waiting to see the result of your project, WhiteFang :wink:

LuxorV

Well, let's say only as long as it's Fabuland, and in general LEGO related, please. :grin::devil:

I'll be waiting to see the result of your project, WhiteFang :wink:

Will post the first alternate set of 3683 very soon! :classic:

Edited by WhiteFang

I received a fabuland Sailor Mouse with fishing rod from my cousin yesterday. I'm not sure on this Fabuland builders thing (I'm actually really afraid to post my final Interactive apocalypse part as I'd have to fight to keep it on the first page!) but I'd like to make a few things. Is that, er, okay? :blush:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

... but I'd like to make a few things. Is that, er, okay? :blush:

Fabuland is open to and welcomes all, no permission required, just the desire to do it proud. :sweet:

Fabuland is open to and welcomes all, no permission required, just the desire to do it proud. :sweet:

Thanks, I'll try and cook up something, I just have no idea what :laugh:

Is official fabuland pieces needed? All I have is the mouse and his rod, can I still officially make a fabuland moc if it is just scaled right?

Thanks, I'll try and cook up something, I just have no idea what :laugh:

Is official fabuland pieces needed? All I have is the mouse and his rod, can I still officially make a fabuland moc if it is just scaled right?

Yes. have fun. Looking forward to seeing it! :classic:

Updating the index now, and hey... where did all the Fabuland love go?

It only takes a few minutes a day to eventually create something Fabulandulous. Don't you have a few minutes to spare for us? :cry_sad:

Thanks to all whom had given me a chance to be part of Fabuland Builders Guild. :wub:

For myself, I am not a very expert MOC builder. But I hope to deliver more nice MOC or Reviews related to Fabuland in the near future. This tag had certainly made my day very bright despite of such a sick week for me. :sweet:

ImperialShadows, thanks for your great efforts in maintaining the index! :wink:

Let's us continue showing our love towards Fabuland! :wub:

Edited by WhiteFang

I recently got a hold tub of lego and it was 10 fabuland minifigures and a hole lot of other fabuland stuff. To tell you the truth its pointless to me :sceptic:

Just wanted to post a couple MOCs from our (me and copmike) display at BrickWorld:

2598797554_15bef64b33.jpg

2598796916_f7b93e7956.jpg

:laugh: I love them. The way the Tantive IV corridors look so fabuland-esque but still retain the look of the movie is brilliant. The figs are perfect aswell.

Awesome work.

Just wanted to post a couple MOCs from our (me and copmike) display at BrickWorld:

Please tell me that we'll receive the full treatment on those after it's over. The Guild needs more of that. :thumbup:

Just been looking at them over at Brothers Brick, they are awesome, very clever and neat.

Well done.

Awesome! I love the idea, and the build really worked! Nothing to improve, hope you do even more! Nannan has pictures of these from Brickwolrd in his photostream. Again, wonderful!

Very very nice looking! These Fabuland looks too friendly and kind in these Stormtroopers. Hope to see more of these great creations! :tongue:

We won the award for Best Vignette for the Death Star one... :blush:

Great!!! Congrats! :laugh:

It's nice to hear that the Fabuland is well appericated. :sweet:

Score one for the Fabuland Revolution! Be sure to remind anyone and everyone that EB is THE forum of Fabuland on the net.

Great job! :thumbup:

(I liked the Tantive IV more... go figure. :sceptic:)

Aw... cute widdle lambytroopers. :wub:

WAY TO GO!!!

The final duel was really sweet! Glad to hear you guys won an award.

Great job, Hinckley and CopMike :thumbup::thumbup:

Nice to see you made some new Fabuland decals :classic:

LuxorV