carebear

MOC : Church

Wow! I think you did a great job with this challenge. I love how the roof turned out - both the design and the color - with the small bell tower and other little details. It's definitely my favorite part of the exterior which looks a bit too modern for my taste. However, the interior packed with all the large and small details takes it to another level. The organ, all the candles, and those massive wooden doors - truly, a job well done.

On 4/8/2019 at 5:37 AM, claudio_ctc said:

Truly amazing! It should be a Lego set so we all that appreciate this beautiful work could buy it!

Hi!

Thanks for the nice comnent!

Greetings!

On 4/10/2019 at 8:51 PM, Brick A Dee Brick said:

This is an amazing build. I am completely taken by the big stained glass walls. I would love to see this model as a real church building. Thanks for sharing. 

Hi!

Greetings!

10 hours ago, BarBee said:

Wow! I think you did a great job with this challenge. I love how the roof turned out - both the design and the color - with the small bell tower and other little details. It's definitely my favorite part of the exterior which looks a bit too modern for my taste. However, the interior packed with all the large and small details takes it to another level. The organ, all the candles, and those massive wooden doors - truly, a job well done.

Hi!

Greetings!

This is really an awesome build.  Looks like you did this in Designer - do you have the plans for sale?  

On 12/8/2020 at 3:49 PM, Olivesaxer said:

This is really an awesome build.  Looks like you did this in Designer - do you have the plans for sale?  

Hi!

thanks for the nice comment

i only build out of my head no plans

Greetings!