Nick6314

Yet another 74-z LDD Speeder Bike MOC

Hello, I been inactive by various years, but now I'm back with a new MOC Design.

An Aratech 74-z Speeder Bike, as seen on Endor.

I have seen many great designs of this speeder bike (Praiter Yed, Calin, Maelven, to name some of them who served as inspiration for me), but I decided to make my own versions.
I decided to make my versions without disassembling the Imperial Scout Trooper Minifigure (the legs).

First LDD:

33605918658_aa5f11791b.jpg

Second LDD (With sides curved Up and Down):

47429705932_609f7b4408.jpg

The Main Difference is this

First LDD Design:
33605918788_00c8d31e85.jpg

Second LDD Design:
46567271275_62b14796f2.jpg

I'm not 100% satisfied with my design, so I'm open to ideas or suggestions and constructive criticism.

First LDD Design: LXF

Second LDD Design (With sides curved Up and Down): LXF

Note: If I get the real parts to build some of these bikes (I hope that), I could show it on this topic.

Thanks.

Edited by Nick6314
Fixed error

I am sorry to say I'm quite confused, because the bigger pictures are too far to see any details of the builds and the two comparison pictures look exactly the same. Maybe It's just me not noticing any difference, but still I'd advise you to check again the photos, 'cause I'm quite curious about your design.

59 minutes ago, Per_SW said:

I am sorry to say I'm quite confused, because the bigger pictures are too far to see any details of the builds and the two comparison pictures look exactly the same. Maybe It's just me not noticing any difference, but still I'd advise you to check again the photos, 'cause I'm quite curious about your design.

Sorry mate, I fixed It :)

Still a bit hard to see, could you maybe post a pic of just one speeder bike that's not zoomed in?