"In this trident, resides the power... of Atlantis.  In the wrong hands, it would bring destruction, but in the hands of the true heir... it would unite all our kingdoms. Above and below. If you seek my power, you must prove your worth. Journey beyond the edge of the world to the hidden sea. Look inside the bottle for the charted path. Only in the hands of the true king can he truly see."

―Atlan

Inspired by the movie "Aquaman".

C&C are welcome.

Atlan's-Throne00

It looks like it's probably neat...but the image is so dark it's hard to appreciate the detail of the build.  I understand you've tried to go for a "mood-setting" image, inspired by the movie, but it came at the sacrifice of visual detail.  It would be much better if you offered a regular lighting photo in addition to the dark one, but the dark one alone is simply tough to see what's going on by itself.

25 minutes ago, thetang22 said:

It looks like it's probably neat...but the image is so dark it's hard to appreciate the detail of the build.  I understand you've tried to go for a "mood-setting" image, inspired by the movie, but it came at the sacrifice of visual detail.  It would be much better if you offered a regular lighting photo in addition to the dark one, but the dark one alone is simply tough to see what's going on by itself.

*Reveal hidden contents*

plz ;)

Awesome job.  Excellent stonework.  Looks just like the movie.  Wonderful fig too.  

23 hours ago, ElviN said:

*Reveal hidden contents*

plz ;)

Gotcha.  I don't know if that was always there or if you added it in response, but it is such a small and subtle line of text right below the focal point of the thread that it was easily overlooked if so.

the design looks nice

Wow, those tentacle shapes are quite something.
And they blend in nice with the uniformity of the rest of the model

The studs-out look on the base tentacles works really well with the shapes you have created. The columns and ornamentation behind the throne are also perfect--grandiose enough to fit in, but not overwhelm. :thumbup: