Ever since Lego released the 42054 set, I've been waiting for a smaller size agricultural tire to be able to build a medium-sized tractor. Unfortunately, there are no smaller agriculture tires, but I decided to build a medium size tractor :)

new_holland_12.jpg

New Holland TM 140:

The model was built to create instructions. Knowing this, I've created a compact chassis that I can use in the future. The tractor has a drive with a Large motor with gear ratio 1:7 and steering using a servomotor. Three-point hitch systems are raising by the medium's engine . The front one can be detached. In addition, the power shaft drives the medium motor (gear ratio 1:3). The model has 4 functions so it is controlled by sbrick

I had to limit the amount of details so that everyone can easily build such a model after buying the instructions. The original fits very well with building from bricks. I am very happy with how it looks because it's hard to know that it's a LEGO model. The instructions have been created for me by M_Longer Creations. Thanks Marek!

Parts list in Rebrickable, Bricklink XML, Brickstore and png versions can be found here:
https://bricksafe.com/pages/M_longer/misc/nh140

Instructions can be bought at Sellfy and Rebrickable:

https://sellfy.com/m1longer
https://rebrickable.com/users/M_longer/mocs/

53794383_2145383045555572_81638867726782

Claas Quadrant 2200RC

I did not want to build only a tractor. I decided that I would build a straw baler. I chose the Claas Quadrant 2200 RC. It seemed to me that it would be possible to copy it very well in bricks. The original machine has very many curves. In the end, I managed to build everything and put a lot of details. An additional function is moving the straw bales and the next ones can be put on the top of the machine.

new_holland_22.jpg

More photos:

new_holland_11.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_12.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_13.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_14.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_15.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_16.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_17.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_18.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_19.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_20.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_21.jpg_thumb.jpg new_holland_22.jpg_thumb.jpg 

Video:

Thank you for reading and all the comments! :)

Edited by eric trax

I suppose that rear rims are painted white...perhaps this wheel in white can be useful. It look like current Tractor tire would (probably) remain only size, so I have decided to make systems tractors (they have mostly the same wheel sizes)

New Holland and CLAAS baller look nice combo :thumbup:

Edited by I_Igor

This is indeed very nice creation, esp. at ~1000 parts. The only thing I don't like is that BB burried deep in frame, I would rather see it under hood, but I totaly understand it, the decision how to implement it even in bigger models always give me headache.

13 minutes ago, Ivan_M said:

The only thing I don't like is that BB burried deep in frame,

But it is a rechargeable one, which does not need to be taken out from the frame :)

Minifig size comparison:

800x526.jpg

Already saw it on rebrickable.com! Excellent MOC! Looks terrific! Super realistic!

A big thanks for the instructions to both of you! I have bought them already. One thing is to admire the perfection of your creations, but a second is to be able to build them yourself. Thanks!

My Dad used to work for New Holland. Love the Tractor and Bailer combo although I'm sure my Dad would complain you haven't made a New Holland Bailer to go with it.

Is any of this custom parts ? I might have to build the tractor now that I have an Sbrick too

1 hour ago, Seasider said:

Is any of this custom parts ? I might have to build the tractor now that I have an Sbrick too

No, there are no old/rare/custom cut parts, we tried to make it possible to build ;)

9 hours ago, Ivan_M said:

This is indeed very nice creation, esp. at ~1000 parts. The only thing I don't like is that BB burried deep in frame, I would rather see it under hood, but I totaly understand it, the decision how to implement it even in bigger models always give me headache.

5 hours ago, M_longer said:

No, there are no old/rare/custom cut parts, we tried to make it possible to build ;)

When building a model, I tried not to waste bricks. At the stage of creating the manual, we introduced some delicate changes so that everyone could build it with the original parts available

I immediately used a charged battery so that it would not have to be removed from the frame because it is actually a problem. Unfortunately, the mask is too narrow to hide there.

10 hours ago, I_Igor said:

I suppose that rear rims are painted white...perhaps this wheel in white can be useful. AS things look like current Tractor tire would (probably) remain only size, so I have decided to make systems tractors (they have mostly the same wheel sizes)

New Holland and CLAAS baller look nice combo :thumbup:

@I_Igor I follow your progress in models and I like them a lot. I am waiting for both MF and Fastrac! <3

Thank you all for the very positive feedback! :)

Simply gorgeous! Definitely more Model Team than Technic but no less incredible for it. Amazing as usual, Eric. Your stuff is always a treat to look at. :thumbup:

Oooohhhh, that is stunning! Well done for getting so much in to a small space. 

7 hours ago, eric trax said:

@I_Igor I follow your progress in models and I like them a lot. I am waiting for both MF and Fastrac!

Fastrac is finished and I hope to make good photos at weekend due to sunny days expecting...

Syn-trac is slowly progressing (3 way steering works only on non suspended axles :sad:)

Regards

Very impressive model, great details, love the baler too.
The only downside is its too clean, needs to be covered in mud and dirt :tongue:.

Really amassing MOC and great that there is instructions, I'll be getting them in the future. Do the instuction include the Claas Quadrant 2200RC?

2 hours ago, Kio Liex said:

Do the instuction include the Claas Quadrant 2200RC?

No, only NH tractor.

Thank you all for a very positive opinion. As an addition, I would like to show you what the model with Playmobil 86x26 tires looks like which I have adapted to replace smaller agricultural tires

d017369a09e675188f971a9c7c52f23c_1.jpg

Edited by eric trax

Looks terrific, are they soft or hard rubber? How do they fit rim? I have 80mm Fishertechnic tires and while they fit on rim perfectly  the pattern is too rough to pair them with claas tires

Instructions bought

23 hours ago, eric trax said:

@technicbuilder

nope, only for tractor

That is a real shame - its a great model. Anything that can be done to change your mind...?:wink:

10 hours ago, hpil said:

Instructions bought

That is a real shame - its a great model. Anything that can be done to change your mind...?:wink:

Unfortunately, nothing will change my mind. There are a lot of illegal connections in the model. Without them it is impossible to build this model so there will be no instructions ;)