Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Guarded Inn

Hi to all folks , I want to share my last Moc creations inspired from one of my lovely set of Lego the Guarded Inn.

I want to make something small playable for me but with some of vintage feeling and some new age techniques like the tower and the chimney.

I also use some of my favorite minifigures like black falcons , lions , forest man and all this beautiful minifigs that inspired me to make something like this..

So this is my little Guarded Inn and i hope you like it..Every feedback is helpful for me every time..

46532139585_45799a4917_z.jpg

47394530002_faf225934d_z.jpg

47394569522_629dc18a76_z.jpg

40481534853_089e20e57e_z.jpg

47394522862_512a26d562_z.jpg

47447409571_0fa73115fb_z.jpg

46724306804_75a8b228c4_z.jpg

32505669387_2fb85aefa6_z.jpg

31 minutes ago, Pdaitabird said:

Nice MOC with lots of detail. It's a big improvement on the original set!

Thank you Pdaitadird for your comments.i really want to give the feeling of the lego set.with no so much dificult details..

This is great it has that old school feel combined with newer techniques.  The irregular base is nice.  I like the texturing on the tower.  I also like the use of the lattice windows on the Inn.  The old school figs are great.  

14 hours ago, zoth33 said:

This is great it has that old school feel combined with newer techniques.  The irregular base is nice.  I like the texturing on the tower.  I also like the use of the lattice windows on the Inn.  The old school figs are great.  

thanks for your comments zoth..the 80s minifigs are magic..

pantelis, can you just stop, please! :grin:
Very nice MOC! Lovely build and beautiful photos, they bring back the memories of old lego promo materials.
what's the number of pieces (without figs)? I guess that there are more than I'd guess, I think roughly 200 bricks?

3 hours ago, Aine said:

pantelis, can you just stop, please! :grin:
Very nice MOC! Lovely build and beautiful photos, they bring back the memories of old lego promo materials.
what's the number of pieces (without figs)? I guess that there are more than I'd guess, I think roughly 200 bricks?

hahaha..thanks Aine for watching and for your feedback once again..mmm i think are about 350-400 bricks..i supose its not to big and not a lot of pieces..

It is quite funny to look at when you think that the old looking bit (the arch/tower) is fairly modern parts and techniques, whereas the new looking bit (the inn) is fairly old parts and techniques.

1 hour ago, Perterz said:

Lovely little MOC, great Classic & modern mix in building style!

Thanks again Perterz..i like that you notice the feeling of the old in something new..