Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[O10 - Ambria - TCR] Searching for hokey relics

*Your entry has earned 7XP*

Factions: Searching for hokey relics

Mission Log from Sr. Lieutenant Vascal: Hokey religions and ancient weapons has always been a passion in my family. So much so that the Remnant high command has put me in charge of a reconnaissance mission following a lead on a forgotten Jedi shrine. The lead has brought me to the harsh backwater world Ambria.

Day 1 - I arrived in of the only settlements on the planet called Natthami Outpost. Settlement is a big word for what is basically a few dilapidated sheds and tents huddled together. Shortly after my arrival I was approached by a hooded figure known amongst the locals as one of the “Natthas Ee’k”. The waste pilgrims. This mysterious wanderer seemed to know the lands well enough and agreed to be my guide against a fair contribution to him and his brethren.

Day 16 - I’ve learned the name of the wanderer is Bur Eth’n. He’s lead me to what seems like an entrance to an old imperial facility. This is highly irregular since our records show no signs of imperial activity on Ambria. I am not even sure the Empire knew of its existence. I will report my findings before I proceed inside...

///

I'm trying out some new techniques - at least they are new to me (; - and I'm happy with this small build. I've tried to capture the toxic/harsh landscape of an alien world, as well as experimenting with snot and angled/tilted walls... I hope you like it... As always, here's a few sneak peaks behind the scenes...

Spoiler

1280x832.jpg

Close-up of the two minifigures...

1280x832.jpg

The 'toxic' lake...

1280x832.jpg

Tilted/downward entrance going into the ground...

1280x832.jpg

Another look at the two minifigs...

1280x960.jpg

Minifig backpack...

wonderful innovative build! the color scheme represents Ambria terrain very well, "Natthami Outpost" is it near to Natth lake? get a Hssiss! :wink:

The smoke floating is nice show, and I like the angled wall of the entrance, it's good reference to me.

MFs are also pretty detail.

Absolutely fantastic SW scene! Exotic planet with a clearly SW feel to it. Well done!

The color scheme of this build is great. I also like the angled door and the toxic waters (if they are waters at all)

On 3/22/2019 at 2:45 AM, JoeChu1980 said:

"Natthami Outpost" is it near to Natth lake? get a Hssiss! :wink:

Exactly - I tried to play around with the existing lore of the planet... ;)

Thanks guys - I really appreciate the feedback.