SATSOK

GBW - Supporting the war effort - Bandaud - The Drone in EROTEMA

After Alexandra's e-mail a small group with a high range drone is deployed in Erotema cost's air base at C7.

The welcome in the country was very warm and all the info after that will be shared to Erotema HQ too.

_8196035

Driver: Fuels are loaded sir 

_8196040

Satsok: We are ready Bucky. Are you sure you will find our lost ships with that drone ?

_8196053

Buckie: Of course i can. i have live feed with Erotema HQ too ... Alexandra told me to share the info about that pirates in Isle of Rahz
(Blue transparent screen is photoshop)

_8196046

VOIP: The bird is ready to fly and spy ... lol 

_8196044

More photos :

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC6WjHj

Edited by SATSOK

Very good details in the MOC. The drone is very interesting.

However, a bit more of introduction in the story will make it more understandable. For example, you can tell us where they are, or what they are doing (I know it because I have authorized you to be in my country -EROTEMA-, but others should not).

Best regards.

thnx 

57 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Nice build, I like the drone and the forklift vehicle.

thnx :)

40 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Very good details in the MOC. The drone is very interesting.

However, a bit more of introduction in the story will make it more understandable. For example, you can tell us where they are, or what they are doing (I know it because I have authorized you to be in my country -EROTEMA-, but others should not).

Best regards.

U got a point :p (done)
btw thank you for sharing your base :)

You’ve been awarded ( 2 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

So the spots where you built stuff were nicely done. The vehicles have a good amount of detail and the overall build is very clean. There wasn't too much building going on for the size of this though. My only suggestion would be to fill this in a bit more since your using open road base plates. Nicely done overall and presentation is on point!  

Good concept, but I think your last build was a bit more detailed.  You made an effort, I could clearly see that with the grass and vegetation.  These smaller builds are great to pack detail into because you don't have to detail 8 baseplates, just 2.  Pics were good, always helps when you have a solid color contrasting backdrop.  Good job!

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!