Sign in to follow this  
Karalora

Might there be a market for this?

My storage boxes for minifig parts were overflowing, so I decided to put some cute ones together and package them in sets of three, with appropriate accessories, in the Build-a-Mini packs which I have also saved several of. I have eleven sets so far, some modern, some historical, some pure fantasy. I was wondering if this might be something I could actually sell on eBay. Would people be interested in Build-a-Mini packs where they don't get to pick the parts themselves but the figures all fit together in a given theme?

You are probably better off selling just three figures rather than three figures and a box. If you do sell the boxes, make sure you protect them well as those blister packs damage really easily if any pressure is put on them, like in a stack of mail. You will probably need to use boxes for postage, rather than bubble mailers.

I thought the boxes might make for a cute presentation, and it would get them out of my apartment without me simply throwing them in the trash. I definitely plan to ship in boxes if I do end up selling them, but thanks for the tip!

Sign in to follow this