Yes, so much an improvement over the previous iteration.  The face looks pleasing more sophisticated and the actual eye holes add depth as well than the simplified design!

the color scheme is wonderful! I enjoy the MOC size and detail, captured the spirit of clone troopers Tank, much better than LEGO set.

Per the Republic logo, what if use 2x2 size? is it obvious?

12 minutes ago, JoeChu1980 said:

Per the Republic logo, what if use 2x2 size? is it obvious?

It does seem small, but in my opinion, the 2x2 size would ruin the contrast between the red and white colors and also flow over the dark red coloring established at the edge of the body.

I think overall this is great. I really appreciate the inclusion of the rear hatch as well as the missile/rocket launcher, though I will say that the cockpit/cabin portion seems a bit big (tall). Besides this, excellent proportions and nice details (is greebling the right word?).

Amazing, easily one of the best I've seen.  You captured the size and color perfectly, I've never seen the second set of vents or eyes before and you nailed those as well. Love the missile pop-ups, the top turret, and the cockpit!

5 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Thanks! My previous design was indeed more "flat" compared to this one but while looking at the source material I felt making it a bit taller would actually be for the best as I could capture the top 2 "eyes" much better that way. Here is a reference shot of the toy I mainly used as inspiration;

I did not recognize these before, as the angles leading into the detail gave me the impression of some "intake."  They seem too small compared to the main eyes, but I see the limited space given to work with.  Though if you could move the utmost top of the forehead back by one stud and remove the 1x2 curved slope to open up the eyelet to two studs, I believe it could look even better (albeit at the cost of the turret).

23 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

My previous design was indeed more "flat" compared to this one but while looking at the source material I felt making it a bit taller would actually be for the best as I could capture the top 2 "eyes" much better that way.

Ah, ok. Perhaps I'm just more used to looking at ones like those from Battlefront II, though I think it's more that the sides (where the repulsorlifts are) seem a bit small. Even your reference picture shows them as being a bit more "chunky". I don't know if adding a plate or two to the height would help or not, but I do see why you did what you did, given the scale that you used.

17 hours ago, LiLmeFromDaFuture said:

I did not recognize these before, as the angles leading into the detail gave me the impression of some "intake."  They seem too small compared to the main eyes, but I see the limited space given to work with.

I hadn't really noticed them from before either; the two on top, while I thought they were intakes as well at first, I believe are actually the secondary viewports. These would be for the commander/gunner, whereas the two main viewports would be for the driver.

6 hours ago, CommanderJonny1 said:

I hadn't really noticed them from before either; the two on top, while I thought they were intakes as well at first, I believe are actually the secondary viewports. These would be for the commander/gunner, whereas the two main viewports would be for the driver.

Yes, and matching the width of top viewports to the bottom could help its intent.  On another note, on the actual vehicle, I suppose enough space would exist for the commander/gunner to fully stand up and peer through these, which would make the thank very tall in person.

@LiLmeFromDaFuture Actually, they are indeed intakes (or at least filters of some kind). I had thought there was a seat for the gunner that could move up and down (somewhat like the 2008 set), but perhaps there's just a raised platform that he can stand on. Sorry for the poor picture, but it helps.

Related image

2 hours ago, CommanderJonny1 said:

@LiLmeFromDaFuture Actually, they are indeed intakes (or at least filters of some kind). I had thought there was a seat for the gunner that could move up and down (somewhat like the 2008 set), but perhaps there's just a raised platform that he can stand on. Sorry for the poor picture, but it helps.

In this case, it seems like they function as vents for the guns.  Although, I hear people claim disparities within these cross-sections, so who really knows.  

On 3/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, LiLmeFromDaFuture said:

In this case, it seems like they function as vents for the guns.  Although, I hear people claim disparities within these cross-sections, so who really knows.  

This is pretty much the only  cut-away that I've found online (and I can't really remember the Visual Dictionary much), and there's not much technical information on Wookiepedia (and the information that is on there has a big disparity between Legends- which I ascribe to- and 'Canon'); I'm not sure if this cross-section is from the Essential Guide to Vehicles, which is considered one of the go-to reference sources for these things.