Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

[MOC] Red Dead Redemption 2 - Otis Miller's treasure

1899, the United states of America

On a long trip Arthur arrived on Manito Glade. There is a hermit's home which is surrounded by a fence and "Keep out" signs. Morgan went  into the hut and the hermit wanted to shoot him down.
Arthur killed him and searched inside the hut for valuable items. He found a torn treasure map. After some adventures Arthur found on the western side of West Elizabeth a female hermit. Her home is far northwest of Wallace Station. Arthur followed Little Creek River into the mountains and the hermit's home is in the woods off to the right.

She will send her three dogs upon Arthur when he got close to her home.
He killed all three of them and the hermit herself so Morgan can safely collect the other half of the Torn treasure map. The map piece is inside the house inside a drawer.

After Arthur collected both halves of the Torn treasure Map, he head down to the town of Armadillo. Northwest of the town along the state line near Rattlesnake Hollow, the outlaw Arthur found a small cave entrance.

He had to bend down to enter the cave. Inside the cave is Otis Miller's revolver, as well as six "erotic photographs".

32462436287_031292e68b_z.jpgRed Dead Redemption 2 - Otis Miller's treasure by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

32462437247_61e0d5cd82_z.jpgRed Dead Redemption 2 - Otis Miller's treasure by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

My 9th Red Dead Redemption 2 creation is a small desert vignette which shows Rattlesnake Hollow with the small cave entrance. Inside the cave is Otis Miller's treasure with his golden revolver. I decided to build the three different rock layers in tan, dark tan and dark orange.

I hope you like the scene and I would be pleased to get feedback.

Greetings Kevin

Lovely colour blocking. It works quite well to convey they natural layers of rock.

Is there any interior? The scene really makes me want to see what's inside!

Thank you for the feedback. Nice that you like the colourscheme, great that it works.

Yes there is an interior, I will show it at the Comic Con 2019 exhibition, so I will show you these pictures in the future.

Greetings Kevin