Sign in to follow this  
ExoBuilder

Copmike.

indexed.gif

Hello!

I just recently got a copmike Fabuland figure, so I've decided to do something special with it. Every once in awhile I'm going to be posting some of the things Copmike does. Here's the first edition. :sweet:

Copmike in the park

copmike_1.jpg

copmike_2.jpg

He is intrigued.

copmike_3.jpg

Copmike fishing.

copmike_4.jpg

He brought his books and some snacks.

copmike_5.jpg

It's also a great time to catch up on some Z's.

copmike_6.jpg

Copmike seems to have a pretty laid back life. :wink:

He certainly does look intrigued by that frog. Such a curious creature (the frog is :tongue: )

Using the ninja wing for a sail is pretty interesting....gives me ideas. :wink: But why is there a head on the mast!? Did Copmike go on a killing spree beforehand? :tongue:

But why is there a head on the mast!? Did Copmike go on a killing spree beforehand? :tongue:

Maybe it's that little bit of edgyness. :laugh:

Or as I'll start calling it "The Fabuland Edge".

Edited by sir dano

Great stuff Exobuilder, awesome scenery here and a cool boat, Copmike indeed seems to have some tranquil activities. Apart from the murdering part, poor girl... :tongue:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Very interesting.... and nice.... somehow it looks like your version of Copmike´s

pretty influenced by Dr. Dolittle.... :tongue:

Copmike seems to have a pretty laid back life. :wink:

He certainly does look intrigued by that frog. Such a curious creature (the frog is :tongue: )

Using the ninja wing for a sail is pretty interesting....gives me ideas. :wink: But why is there a head on the mast!? Did Copmike go on a killing spree beforehand? :tongue:

Yes, he does! :classic:

Thanks! I'm eager to see what you've come up with. You've said it before, Fabuland just looks too innocent :wink:

Great stuff Exobuilder, awesome scenery here and a cool boat, Copmike indeed seems to have some tranquil activities. Apart from the murdering part, poor girl... :tongue:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks bud! :cry_happy:

Very interesting.... and nice.... somehow it looks like your version of Copmike´s

pretty influenced by Dr. Dolittle.... :tongue:

Thank you! No, I don't need that animal man to help me make creations! :laugh:

These are great, buddy! You really captured the fun feeling of Fabuland without using any official Fabuland pieces. Except of course, the bulldog. I love that you used the parrot. I wonder what the Fabuland parrot would say to it. :laugh: The frog as a masthead is cute, too. Or is the frog one of Copmike's friends as well? That boat is particularly simple and fun. Another Fabuland Builder on the block, huh? Do you care to join the Guild?

Note: As with all tags, anyone who asks for one won't get one. But if someone wants to start building Fabuland MOCs and wants to join up, I'm cool with that! But do it for the love of Fabuland, not for the cool tag. :laugh: Just build for fun and you just may see the tag in your display some day... :sweet:

Sir dano, I believe you've coined an excellent new term "The Fabuland edge" :classic::thumbup:

Very nice, Exobuilder. Copmike seems to be really enjoying this relaxing situations... apparently: the head (is that Colette? Sinner will be very upset :look: ) on the mast reveals his true nature, as the stuffed frog (I belive it's the same one from the park) does :devil: .

Btw, nice to see those pink additions, like the flowers and the book :wink:

LuxorV

Sir dano, I believe you've coined an excellent new term "The Fabuland edge" :classic::thumbup:

Why thank you. Only you forgot the capital E. :wink:

These are great, buddy! You really captured the fun feeling of Fabuland without using any official Fabuland pieces. Except of course, the bulldog. I love that you used the parrot. I wonder what the Fabuland parrot would say to it. :laugh: The frog as a masthead is cute, too. Or is the frog one of Copmike's friends as well? That boat is particularly simple and fun. Another Fabuland Builder on the block, huh? Do you care to join the Guild?

Note: As with all tags, anyone who asks for one won't get one. But if someone wants to start building Fabuland MOCs and wants to join up, I'm cool with that! But do it for the love of Fabuland, not for the cool tag. :laugh: Just build for fun and you just may see the tag in your display some day... :sweet:

Thanks Hinck! :cry_happy: I'd be honored to join the Fabuland Guild. :sweet: I knew you'd like the parrot, I just had to throw him in there!

The frog is one of Copmikes friends as well, we was getting kind of lonely without and other Fabulanders there. Don't worry thouhg, that will change soon :wink:

Very nice, Exobuilder. Copmike seems to be really enjoying this relaxing situations... apparently: the head (is that Colette? Sinner will be very upset :look: ) on the mast reveals his true nature, as the stuffed frog (I belive it's the same one from the park) does :devil: .

Btw, nice to see those pink additions, like the flowers and the book :wink:

LuxorV

Thanks bud No, Copmike wouldn't do that to Sinner, it's just an islander! :grin:

Hah, I saw that pink and I knew those would go perfectly!

:sweet:

bow.gif - ExoBuilder :wub:!!

I´m honored and delighted! Really good MOC´s! It´s a nice twist with the frog in the first one :thumbup:! I really look baffled!! And pretty relaxed in the boat!

Awwww...., it's so cute. :wub: But cuteness doesn't fit Copmike. :tongue:
Why, you little...! :devil:

copmike On

copmike

I´m honored and delighted! Really good MOC´s! It´s a nice twist with the frog in the first one :thumbup:! I really look baffled!! And pretty relaxed in the boat!

copmike On

copmike

Aww, you're welcome copmike! :wub: I just got my Fabuland Alligator, I'll be making more like these. Copmike, if you want me to make anything else like this, don't hesitate to PM me :sweet:

Thanks Hinck! :cry_happy: I'd be honored to join the Fabuland Guild. :sweet:

No problem buddy, keep up the good work! Glad to have new members in the guild who embody the Fabuland Spirit. :classic:

copmike On

copmike

Oh cool! I want to randomly repeat copmike in my posts too! Would it be inappropriate for me to end all of my posts by randomly repeating copmike? Or just randomly throw it into the middle of some of my posts?

copmike

copmike

copmike

No problem buddy, keep up the good work! Glad to have new members in the guild who embody the Fabuland Spirit. :classic:

Oh cool! I want to randomly repeat copmike in my posts too! Would it be inappropriate for me to end all of my posts by randomly repeating copmike? Or just randomly throw it into the middle of some of my posts?

copmike

copmike

copmike

Thanks! I'll copmike try!

It's fun, isn't copmike it? :sweet:

Nice mocs.

Copmike in the park. Copmike looks curious to the frog. Copmike: "Hey, don't jump so fast, or you go to jail!"

He's a cop after all. LOL

Nice mocs.

Copmike in the park. Copmike looks curious to the frog. Copmike: "Hey, don't jump so fast, or you go to jail!"

He's a cop after all. LOL

Thank you for the nice comments Wout! :sweet: I always imagined Copmike that way! :laugh:

Copmike

I'm intrigued by frogs. :thumbup:

I wonder if the frog went willingly into the sail boat and helped copmike kill the islander? :look:

Copmike