Sign in to follow this  
BrickGuy15

Disney infinity properties in Lego Dimensions

As a fan of Marvel and Star Wars, I would have loved to have seen those included in Dimensions but sadly as long as Infinity was around that was never going to happen. Infinity closed before dimensions so people thought there was a chance but Dimensions went not long after. 

I really like the interaction dialogue between the characters in Dimensions and how cool would it have been to see Marvel cast interact with the DC characters.

So my question is from the Disney Infinity cast which characters from Lego Dimensions would they interact with. 

I would say Iron Man would interact with Lego Movie Batman (referring to his password) and the DC Batman. I can also see Captain America interacting with Superman. I can also see Luke Skywalker finding something uncomfortable about the Joker's laugh. Star-Lord would interact with Emmet and Owen due to Chris Pratt connection. Wreck it Ralph would have some dialogue with Gamer Kid.

Any of you guys think of any good ones?

Marvel-DC interactions in general might have been fun, and I’m sure they’d have been a draw for many people.

Disney Infinity ended before they ever brought Indiana Jones to it, but my understanding is that it was considered, and at the very least it’s another Disney property via Lucasfilm, so Disney Infinity was always the primary obstacle to it being in LEGO Dimensions. As long as we’re already imagining an alternate universe in which LD ran long enough to get one or more additional years and some Disney properties, I’d like to further imagine we also saw the addition of more of LEGO’s homegrown themes, so that Indy and company might meet Johnny Thunder and co. That would have been fun.

In fact, with the preponderance of sci-fi / fantasy franchises from the 1980s in general in LD, it’d be neat to have more done with that. Perhaps the inclusion of TRON in LD could have brought some of that.

15 hours ago, Blondie-Wan said:

Disney Infinity ended before they ever brought Indiana Jones to it, but my understanding is that it was considered, and at the very least it’s another Disney property via Lucasfilm, so Disney Infinity was always the primary obstacle to it being in LEGO Dimensions. As long as we’re already imagining an alternate universe in which LD ran long enough to get one or more additional years and some Disney properties, I’d like to further imagine we also saw the addition of more of LEGO’s homegrown themes, so that Indy and company might meet Johnny Thunder and co. That would have been fun.

In fact, with the preponderance of sci-fi / fantasy franchises from the 1980s in general in LD, it’d be neat to have more done with that. Perhaps the inclusion of TRON in LD could have brought some of that.

Heh, I would've also been thrilled at the prospect of The Rocketeer coming to LEGO Dimensions as a one-off Fun Pack. Besides the figure, his paired mini-build could've been of his yellow Gee-Bee. :grin:

The Rocketeer

Edited by Digger of Bricks

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Heh, I would've also been thrilled at the prospect of The Rocketeer coming to LEGO Dimensions as a one-off Fun Pack. Besides the figure, his paired mini-build could've been of his yellow Gee-Bee. :grin:

Oh, I’d dearly have loved that, too. :thumbup: And Condorman!

Rocketeer and Iron Man would have been a good combination and so would Indiana Jones and Han Solo for some reason.