Sign in to follow this  
Servertijd

Smugglers path

11 minutes ago, The Last of Nergoue said:

nice moc, but i think the separated sections seem a bit odd

Yeah, I can imagine.

I wanted to do something different. Not the way I hoped it turned out, But I still am fine with the result lol

Very nice!  It reminds me of what Lego is doing with a lot of sets now but better.  I like the three little sections that you can position everywhere.  I like the birch trees, too.  They look great.  I also like the color choices; the dark green is great, and I love all your small plants.  The use of the horn pieces in the grass is well done, too.  I like it!

Nice birch trees and landscaping.  I like the different kinds of flowers and mushrooms, etc.  What torso does the lead guy have?  Overall neat little scene, I like the way you have broke it up with the three different sections.  It would be cool if you had another part with some other people chasing them.  

The trees are great and the landscaping is lovely! Nice variety in colours and I love the tiny mushrooms

Really nice! I like the separated sections, I need to try that out myself. I also love the way you build the terrain :thumbup::thumbup:

16 hours ago, Grover said:

Very nice!  It reminds me of what Lego is doing with a lot of sets now but better.  I like the three little sections that you can position everywhere.  I like the birch trees, too.  They look great.  I also like the color choices; the dark green is great, and I love all your small plants.  The use of the horn pieces in the grass is well done, too.  I like it!

Thanks Grover!:classic:

15 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Nice birch trees and landscaping.  I like the different kinds of flowers and mushrooms, etc.  What torso does the lead guy have?  Overall neat little scene, I like the way you have broke it up with the three different sections.  It would be cool if you had another part with some other people chasing them.  

Thanks mate! I got several questions about the torso, I honestly don´t know lol. I saw it  last year on a bricklink store and I found it pretty cool. So I bought it.

7 hours ago, Puvel said:

The trees are great and the landscaping is lovely! Nice variety in colours and I love the tiny mushrooms

Thank you!

6 hours ago, en_zoo said:

Really nice! I like the separated sections, I need to try that out myself. I also love the way you build the terrain :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks mate :)

Nice little build !

I like the landscaping and the birch trees are quite good like that !

Good job ! 

I also enjoy the seperated sections and I´ve wanted to try that for a while now! I just love the trees! Great work!

The birch trees are really nice, and I love action of the fellows running along there. I like your use of color with the flowers and the various greens in the undergrowth. I'm not completely sure about how I feel about the separated scene; on the one hand, I like that it gives you a greater sense of space with limited bricks, and it is kind of artsy; but on the other hand, it does make the scene feel incomplete. I think I lean more towards liking it than not, and the content more than makes up for any arrangement issues I might see. Good work!