The Middleman

THE OLD Official Eurobricks Straightshooters List

i'll nominate master yoda, for being a good customer and host when i visited him in paris

Once More Legofreak has sent a trade SUPER FAST!!!

Even though the idiots at USPS have tried to prove otherwise!!!

...and props back to MattZitron, because he also delivered fast and effectively!! He is great!!

A+++!!!!!!!!

Matt Zitron once again!

I received my big baseplate in the mail yesterday and am happily building today. :D

I was seriously worried about it in the mail, though he assured me he would pack it securely. (I have little faith in the postal system in my neck of the woods) The way he packed it the USPS would have had to run it over with a forklift! not a crack, dent, chip or otherwise imperfection!

fantastic trade, and no problems.

Patrick

Lost Viking, thank you for the kudos... you are deserving as well ;)

BJ, it goes without saying... I look forward to that future transfer of funds :-D Also, be sure & let me know if there is anything else you need (seeing as I underestimated the amount of LEGO I have & how clearly time consuming it is to add things to my Bricklink Store |-/ )... in other words, I still have many, many things :)

Thank you both for great transactions! I am always happy to help out fellow collectors :D

Life is Good.

I want to recommend Ed again. We recently traded for some items and he has done an excellent job.

Items arrived well packed.

I want to recommend Ed again.  We recently traded for some items and he has done an excellent job.

Items arrived well packed.

It is always a pleasure to deal with persons who communicate well & are in it for hepling others. Thanks to you Dan (SuvieD).

Life is Good.

I want to add Ed to the straightshooters list. It was the first time I used Bricklink and he was very patient and helpful. Thank you, Ed.

One for MattZitron, who took some Dinos off my hands and provided me with the pieces I needed to finish my Death Eater project... :-D

I'll update the list pretty soon.

I'd like to add one for SuvieD who's a fantastic trader!!

EDIT: And add one for BloodyJay who sent me a box of dinoey Goodness!!!

ANOTHER EDIT: A Big Plus for ed_dotcom, who helped me fill my Imperial Army.

ANOTHER EDIT:  A Big Plus for ed_dotcom, who helped me fill my Imperial Army.

It is appreciated... :-D

A big plus for MattZitron as well, for helping me with my future first mortgage payment... due next month |-/

Thanks Matt!

Life is Good.

Props to Mr. Zitron who not only traded some excellent parts to me but also tossed in an added surprise. :oD

If you need a trade Matt is a great one to trade with. ;)

Luke

Use the force, use the force

Run to Dagobah, run to Dagobah