The Middleman

THE OLD Official Eurobricks Straightshooters List

I had a great trade with Ed! Like I have had back in the days .......

Keep it up Ed ;)

I had a great trade with Ed! Like I have had back in the days .......

Keep it up Ed ;)

Always a great experience dealing with you man :-D Just glad I could hepl you out ;)

Life is Good.

I just finished a great transaction with M Shiels, I orderd some trains of his bricklink and went to go pick it up at his wearhouse! everything went smooth

Once again Matt delivers the perfect Zitronified goods to complete a trade.

I give Matt two huge thumbs way up *y* *y*

And ANOTHER for ed_dotcom who I think spends his life fufilling Lego dreams.

In fact here is a quote from the PM I just sent ed:

"I have to say I was ASTOUNDED at not only your fantastic packing but the condition of the Lego.

The pieces which are 11 years old, were like new. Honestly they looked like I'd just got them out of the box."

He sent me Islander figures. I'm not joking, I've never received figures in such good condition second hand. Especially ones from 1994!!! :-D

And ANOTHER for ed_dotcom who I think spends his life fufilling Lego dreams.

In fact here is a quote from the PM I just sent ed:

"I have to say I was ASTOUNDED at not only your fantastic packing but the condition of the Lego.

The pieces which are 11 years old, were like new.  Honestly they looked like I'd just got them out of the box."

He sent me Islander figures.  I'm not joking, I've never received figures in such good condition second hand.  Especially ones from 1994!!! :-D

Thank you for the compliments Matt. :$ I do pride myself in helping others out with their LEGO addictions (as I have been addicted for quite some time now & I can definetly relate *wacko* ).

So anyone needing anything (LEGO-wise, and possibly "other"-wise...seeing as I have a lot of things |-D ), feel free to shoot me an e-mail ;)

Also, I recently had a wonderful deal with legoman & he should be commended for his end of the deal :-D . Thanks man.

Remember,

Life is Good.

Just got my things from you Matt (MattZitron) :-D Thank you for the extra "Christmas Gift" ;)

Life is Good.

I would like to nominate Evil Willy for trading some castle figures to me. Well packed and shipped out right away.

I'd like to put forward ImperialJohn.

Excellent commmunication, fast shipping, perfect items received. Everything a trade should be :)

and *drum roll* another one for Ed. I got the package today and everything went smooth :) . Great guy to trade with!!! :-D

I'd like to add one for Hobbes who sent a load of heads SUPER FAST!!!

Matt

P.S: Guys, don't comment on here. It just makes Jay's life harder when he updates. Its not like the world is gonna end if he takes a couple of weeks to change your score.

One more for Mr. Matt, please!

Fast trade, A1 pieces. Thanks to him my city is full of happy people again ;)

To Jay or whoever wants to Update, I've been through and noted the plusses to make you life Easier:

Ed_dotcom 3

Mattzitron 3

Hobbes 1

Mshiels 1

SuvieD 1

Legoman 1

Evil Willy 1

ImperialJohn 1

Sarg_Kulo 1

PLEASE no-one comment on this. This isn't the place to do it.

I have updated the list with Matt's figures from above and so it seems up to date (as of 19/02/06).

I don't know if Jay is interested in doing this still, but if not I will try and update the list every week or so.

So continue trading happily and please just only post here with the member you traded with and a comment, any posts which dont relate to nominating someone for the list will be deleted.

Jon.

I'd like to put in another vote for suvieD. He sold me some techinc parts a few weeks ago and had great turn around time, and even included some very rare, and expensive parts. Will defently be doing business with him again.

A vote for MattZ. We did a deal whereby he sent money to someone in England for me, and he had the money in my sellers hands within 2 days of us agreeing to do it.

Thanks man.

Gyl