Bob

Pirates Mafia - Day Three

Argg! So it look like another sailer ought to go down tonight. Hopefully it's the not so fun kind of party. Anyway pass the rum! 

The sun has started to fade, into a dark shade of grey,  thus closes thy chapter day 3

The barricade is divided, a tale that's two sided, a madness, to big for the sea

A claim of a blocker, a jailer, a watcher, and a drunker all claim that they stand in the right

Though they all stopped to show, they had a thought that could grow, Barty was the crook in the night 

He put up a fight, "why don't you go after Timmy?", But no one was moving, thus the end was near for the brewster

If the facts be true, a block could have stopped you, from a kill, thus you as dead as a roaster 

The numbers are either very encouraging or about to be a tragic mistake.    Either we caught a scum and his buddies be given up on Savin him, or we are about to send another loyal crewman into the drink.

14 hours ago, Patrick Triggs said:

If I may do an informal vote count:

Vote Count:
Barty Brewster - 11 (Patrick, Louisa, Timothy, Nigel, Henry, Joseph, Geoffrey, Malcolm, Jack, Thomas, Gordon)
Timothy Dixon - 1 (Barty)

Malcolm, Jack, Thomas, and Gordon all come in after the requisite 7 votes have been attained.

“Arrr, that be my job!”

There’s a little over an hour left in Day Three. 

I’m pretty confident in the three town claims today.  It would be a massive risk for scum to false claim.  They killed night one, and shouldn’t know what, if any, ability their victim might have had.  (There’s basically one very unlikely chance, that they had a very rare role in the European Bricktillion, the day investigator, and even there, they’d use that info for private connections, not public ones, IMO, certainly not the way these roles came out today)  if you have a role, you should claim to one of the three, Louisa, Patrick or Nigel, preferably two of them, so they can have knowledge should one of them pass.  

Personally, I’d go so far as to say, if you’re a townie with a role who hasn’t claimed to those three by the start of day four, A) you will be really suss if you all of a sudden claim later on and B) you’re not playing this game well.  An active, cooperative town is the key to rooting out these imperial scum.  Play your part.

and Timothy, eyes are in you :wink:  If Barty is town, you’re at the top of the list. 

Good Point Henry, Thanks for that.   Good advice so a town block can start no matter who the scum take out tonight.  They are plotting behind closed doors we need someone like you to take the lead on that as well.

Vote Count:

Barty Brewster - 11 (Patrick, Louisa, Timothy, Nigel, Henry, Joseph, Geoffrey, Malcolm, Jack, Thomas, Gordon)
Timothy Dixon - 1 (Barty)

With 11 votes, Barty Brewster has been lynched. Please get your night actions in! 

img_1776.jpg

At the end of the day, the crew had decided that Barty Brewster was to be lynched.

"Arrr, Barty. You be a close friend, but unfortunately you got to walk the plank."

"Aye, Captain. Such is the way of the cruel game that we're playing."

img_1777.jpg

Barty fell into the ocean. Oddly enough he didn't sink right away, almost as if he fell onto a flat surface, but he drowned and was eventually eaten by a shark.

"Arrrr, I be seeing you all in the morning time!"  Redbeard said.