:rofl: That is hilarious and awesome. I love how dynamic it is - your placement of the exploding wall pieces works so well. SpongeBob is definitely a way under-MOC'd theme.

What piece did you use for Mrs Puff? Is it Duplo?

Incredibly amazing! The nice part usage is so good! That boat mobile looks perfect, and I just love how incredibly insane this scene is! 

What a delightfully refreshing scene, very well executed parts usage. Thanks for this, not really a SpongeBob fan but I do remember this scenario. 

That is funny and yet an awesome build. :laugh::thumbup:

Great work on Ms. Puff and the wall.

Goblets as plants worked out really nice. Perhaps I can use that once for a deep sea landscape. 

Amazing! That Mrs Puff is made really well! Which piece did you use?

O man, that is incredible! What a great set up. the way you have done the wall captures the weightlessness of things falling underwater, and the clear supports look like bubbles.

I don't think I've ever seen a SpongeBob MOC that holds my attention like this. It captures the ridiculous spirit of the show so well, and, as others have already said, the part usage is incredible. Congrats on the front page, you deserve it!

I really like the use and reuse of parts in this build. It shows an intelligent appreciation of colour and imagery. Absorbent and yellow and porous, long live Spongebob!