Holodoc

[Review] 75894 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally and 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy

On 3/18/2019 at 3:39 AM, Johnny1360 said:

Did you have problems with those stupid rubber bands that hold the spare tires on top, they look great on your set.

Err - no? :look:I just placed them there and there they stay. :laugh:

I thought it was a well written and thought out review. I don’t care much for the design of the buggy because it looks nothing like the source material. I also think the vehicles look kind of weird without the sticker detail but to each his own.

Nice review

I would love to have the red Mini but as I have no interest in the buggy or the workshop accessories this makes it a very expensive single Speed Champions car.

That said, green was the right colour for the buggy to contrast with the red Mini as red is the colour of the iconic championship winning Mini of the 1960s.

It was interesting that when you made the “civilian” version  of the classic Mini it actually looked more like the modern BMW MINI than the classic.

10 hours ago, rriggs said:

It was interesting that when you made the “civilian” version  of the classic Mini it actually looked more like the modern BMW MINI than the classic.

Thank you. This was completely unintentionally, but nevertheless funny! :laugh: 

On 4/2/2019 at 10:25 PM, rriggs said:

...I would love to have the red Mini but as I have no interest in the buggy or the workshop accessories this makes it a very expensive single Speed Champions car...

Same here, only interested in the mini, too expensive !