onecase

[MOC/INSTRUCTION] ISD Monarch

Which star wars star destroyer is this based off of? The monarch in legends was a victory class but the pictures of this makes me think it’s an imperial class. Maybe I’m just wrong.

If somebody is searching the rare part 4531 light gray for the monarch (124x needed). I am selling 150 pieces (used, very good condition) for 60 euro + shipping).

If you interested, shoot me a pm.

Cheers.

Stefan

Edited by treffer21

Hey gents, I'm looking for some help here. I started building this (ISD Monarch) MOC about two years ago after collecting all the pieces. I unfortunately lost my instructions due to a harddisk crash and I can't seem to find them anywhere anymore. Just to show that I'm not some fraud trying to get easy access to the instructions here's a picture of this actual post on my notebook and the partially completed ISD Monarch behind it on my dinner table. If anyone is able to help out I'd appreciate it. I can also be reached at lego(at)sassiness(dot)nl if you can't send me a DM (I can't send DMs for some reason). Thanks!

20210407_191711_small.jpg

Contact the MOC designer or go to Rebrickable and the instructions should be available to you if you purchased them there.

12 hours ago, ssassen said:

Hey gents, I'm looking for some help here. I started building this (ISD Monarch) MOC about two years ago after collecting all the pieces. I unfortunately lost my instructions due to a harddisk crash and I can't seem to find them anywhere anymore. Just to show that I'm not some fraud trying to get easy access to the instructions here's a picture of this actual post on my notebook and the partially completed ISD Monarch behind it on my dinner table. If anyone is able to help out I'd appreciate it. I can also be reached at lego(at)sassiness(dot)nl if you can't send me a DM (I can't send DMs for some reason). Thanks!

Member FAQs - "New members can’t use the Personal Messenger to send or receive messages until they have reached 10 posts"