onecase

[MOC/INSTRUCTION] ISD Monarch

2 hours ago, sandtrooper said:

Do the 4531 pieces need to be light gray?

They don't exist in Light Bluish Gray, so yes. :)

Ah, I see. Thank you all for your help! I really appreciate it! Can't wait to build this (even if it's going to be a few years before I can haha...) 

Best of luck to you onecase! Don't stress too much btw haha

47 minutes ago, Banzayn said:

Hi Onecase.   Any update about the instructions?

thank you

will be ready very soon. Thanks-

3 hours ago, onecase said:

will be ready very soon. Thanks-

Thank you...Really impatient? ..I saw you also added a mini Hammerhead corvette!!

I have been following this and your other MOCs on Instagram. You really went above and beyond with this, and it's on par with Jerac's and Raskolnikov's respective ISD!

The amount of details is amazing, as is the simplicity used to achieve some of these details. My favorite bits are the speckling of sand blue, dark tan, DBG, and even some old greys to give the surface a slight battle-worn look!

I'm still a bit curious on how sturdy it is, in your own words. How are the inner technic bricks? Are the panels fragile? :)

I'd love to compare this to Raskolnikovs ISD in terms of sturdiness, because look-wise they're both absolutely excellent.

15 hours ago, danielwerner said:

I'm still a bit curious on how sturdy it is, in your own words. How are the inner technic bricks? Are the panels fragile? :)

I'd love to compare this to Raskolnikovs ISD in terms of sturdiness, because look-wise they're both absolutely excellent.

well I haven't build Rasko's ISD, so I cannot compare the sturdiness. But I never had an issue with sturdiness while building mine :) The frame is strong enough to hold the entire structure. maybe some details are pretty fragile.

21 hours ago, Banzayn said:

Thank you...Really impatient? ..I saw you also added a mini Hammerhead corvette!!

Yes, the hammerhead will be added to the set!

15 hours ago, Lamborghini Waffle Sauce said:

I have been following this and your other MOCs on Instagram. You really went above and beyond with this, and it's on par with Jerac's and Raskolnikov's respective ISD!

The amount of details is amazing, as is the simplicity used to achieve some of these details. My favorite bits are the speckling of sand blue, dark tan, DBG, and even some old greys to give the surface a slight battle-worn look!

Thanks for the compliment!

Instructions are now available!

contact namaskaar@naver.com for purchase. Thanks!

Edited by onecase

59 minutes ago, onecase said:

Instructions are now available!

contact namaskaar@naver.com for purchase. Thanks!

How much will the instructions be?

At last?!!! Just sent to your address the request???? . Can't wait!!

Will instructions be on Rebrickable too?

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

How much will the instructions be?

It's $40 USD

33 minutes ago, Banzayn said:

At last?!!! Just sent to your address the request???? . Can't wait!!

Will instructions be on Rebrickable too?

It will be up in a day.

Thanks...the request on namaskaar@naver.com address failed.

I sent it on the korean address too

Out of curiosity, are the 1x wide tiles that fill in the gap along the spine set in loosely or are they studded in?

Either way, it looks very clean. 

2 hours ago, K_W said:

Out of curiosity, are the 1x wide tiles that fill in the gap along the spine set in loosely or are they studded in?

Either way, it looks very clean. 

They are studded to the frame.

In case anyone is curious, I just ordered all the parts from brickowl, bricklink, and bricks & pieces (99% new parts) and it ended up costing me $1,560 in total.

8 hours ago, viptouge said:

In case anyone is curious, I just ordered all the parts from brickowl, bricklink, and bricks & pieces (99% new parts) and it ended up costing me $1,560 in total.

That's a really good deal-

Hi Onecase, quick question about moving this model around. Is it modular and can you detach modules to make it lighter and easier to move? I would need to move the build each night to a different room from the one I build in (to keep it away from my kids) and once complete transport it out to my garage/Lego room, which may involve turning it on it’s side as I carry it as the pathway to the garage is only 73cm wide (walls on both sides).

Edited by Rubblemaker

7 hours ago, Rubblemaker said:

Hi Onecase, quick question about moving this model around. Is it modular and can you detach modules to make it lighter and easier to move? I would need to move the build each night to a different room from the one I build in (to keep it away from my kids) and once complete transport it out to my garage/Lego room, which may involve turning it on it’s side as I carry it as the pathway to the garage is only 73cm wide (walls on both sides).

The bridge and the building structures come out easily, but detaching the panels would need some extra job. It is a heavy model, I suggest move it on a movable stand/table with wheels.

7 hours ago, onecase said:

The bridge and the building structures come out easily, but detaching the panels would need some extra job. It is a heavy model, I suggest move it on a movable stand/table with wheels.

Cool thanks mate. :)