Recommended Posts

Hello,

I finally present you the model which consumed most of my building time for a long period.

It´s a lifesize male rhesus macaque. I hope you like it!

861552218611.sized.jpg

 

661552218417.sized.jpg

 

811552218654.sized.jpg

 

171552218419.sized.jpg

 

331552218420.sized.jpg

 

821552218707.sized.jpg

 

101552218658.sized.jpg

 

111552218990.sized.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very well done, end product shows the effort and time this must have took. It is very life like if anything too much so. Great job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This is great. I love the posing you did here, and that face is incredible. The eyes are mesmerizing. Well done!

Edited by Vindicare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Very well done, end product shows the effort and time this must have took. It is very life like if anything too much so. Great job. 

Thank you very much! I am happy that you like the result of my work! :classic:

Too much lifelike!? Maybe you mean his special (very lifelike) pair which seem to catch the attention of the audience imediately? But I really don´t think his eyes are too lifelike!

51 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

This is great. I love the posing you did here, and that face is incredible. The eyes are mesmerizing. Well done!

Thank you very much! :classic:

I am very happy that you like the eyes! They are the most important part for a "living" model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so Jealous!!!

everytime you amaze me!!!

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, carebear said:

I'm so Jealous!!!

everytime you amaze me!!!

Great Great Work!!!

Greetings!

 

Thank you very much! :sweet:

I am very happy that you like my work so much!

Greetings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This model definitely looks good, nice to know there are still people who do action figures.

And loves animals. Though there is a certain PART of the model that might not be age appropriate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome how the face looks..... almost real...!

Great job, extremely well crafted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

This model definitely looks good, nice to know there are still people who do action figures.

And loves animals. Though there is a certain PART of the model that might not be age appropriate

Thank you very much! :classic:

Yes, it´s my PET issue! :wink:

 

16 hours ago, StarBrick said:

Awesome how the face looks..... almost real...!

Great job, extremely well crafted

Thank you very much! :sweet:

So it was worth the effort!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.