BrickCaddy

MOC called Space Training HQ

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this so apologies if i'm inputting incorrectly!

This is my latest MOC called Space Training HQ which can be found on Lego Ideas.

47341441701_9811e71ee7_b.jpg

47341443211_b6ab2b6b20_b.jpg

33465428138_bed9f43f7f_b.jpg

47341446201_7fb45d26e1_b.jpg

47341447601_dc69bcdce4_b.jpg

47288813142_c177d3e537_b.jpg

Thanks for all your help Eurobricks

BrickCaddy

Edited by BrickCaddy
All images loaded via Flickr

Welcome to EB, BrickCaddy!

Per site guidelines, posting to promote Ideas submissions is prohibited, though posting to share your MOC and then noting & linking to the Ideas page is OK.

This does look like an interesting project and I'd like to see more, so be aware that the paperclip/upload option on Eurobricks is only for very small images to be used in your signature line here on the board.  You only get 100K total, so even 1 regular image probably pushed you to the limit of available space.  For sharing photos of MOCs, etc., you'll want to use a 3rd party service and I think most folks would recommend Flickr.

Here's a tutorial on linking/embedding Flickr images in your posts: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

Happy building!

14 hours ago, deraven said:

Welcome to EB, BrickCaddy!

Per site guidelines, posting to promote Ideas submissions is prohibited, though posting to share your MOC and then noting & linking to the Ideas page is OK.

This does look like an interesting project and I'd like to see more, so be aware that the paperclip/upload option on Eurobricks is only for very small images to be used in your signature line here on the board.  You only get 100K total, so even 1 regular image probably pushed you to the limit of available space.  For sharing photos of MOCs, etc., you'll want to use a 3rd party service and I think most folks would recommend Flickr.

Here's a tutorial on linking/embedding Flickr images in your posts: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

Happy building!

Thank you Deraven for your response. I take on board all your comments and will check out Flickr. Thanks.