Sign in to follow this  
peme

[MOC] 70617 Modular Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon alternate

An alternate build of 70617 - Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon.

The house if fully equipped with kitchen area, comfy bed or TV. It is designed to fit in with Creator Expert modulars, so if you have a spare 32x16 baseplate, you can use it for the base layer. Just note that the tower exceeds the 16 studs width, so you have to be a bit creative with its placement. Modulars like Parisian restaurant or Downtown Diner work best.

Except the fact that the house follows the modular layout, it is pretty modular itself. The second and third floors can be rotated any way you like them to be and you can also customize the look with three small extensions - two rocky islands and an old shack.

Instructions - https://bricksafe.com/files/peme/70617---ultima-templeton/70617_alt_final.pdf

DSC03428.JPG

Z03.JPG

02.JPG

DSC03404.JPG

Edited by peme

So I picked up this set a couple of weeks ago, didn't really want it but it was 50% off, I never pass on a set at that price. 

It has a large number of pieces so it's a perfect set for mods and yours looks great, really like the whole idea of a modular type building. You have given me some great ideas here, thanks. Did you have a large number of pieces left over?

Edited by Johnny1360

Thanks. I agree, it is an excellent set for this price. I left over only about 300 parts, most of them are joints and spare windows.

Thanks for posting this, I was so happy when I found out about alternate builds and this set was perfect as I love these sort of buildings🙂

This looks great! It’s a really interesting building. 
 Thanks so much for sharing your PDF instructions - it must have taken ages to make those.