Sign in to follow this  
BlueSamuraiNinja

[M18 – Eriadu – CFS] Consequences of the Clone War

*Your entry has earned 6XP*

In the year 21 BBY I was 4 years old. I was living in a small house in the jungle of Eriadu. My family owned a farm.

46369998445_ab0e920235_z.jpg

33418324078_5905dae2ee_z.jpg

I don’t remember much of this time since I was so young, but one thing that is ingrained in my memory is when there were battles in the sky. At the time I didn’t know what it was, but now I know it was a battle between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone War. One day during the battle (it lasted many days) my mother and father told my brother and I to run, so we did. Mother came with us, but father stayed behind to grab some important belongings. That’s when it happened. Mother told me not to look back, but I did. I could only see a bright red and orange color that slowly made smoke rise. I knew in that moment that Father was gone forever.

47284563931_c3583524b5_z.jpg

I went back a half hour later. I found a shiny object in the debris and took it with me. Father had always talked about how extraordinary it was and how such an honor it was to have it. I didn't really know what all that meant at the time, I just grabbed it because it looked cool. Years later, I found out it's importance to the Jedi, so I decided to protect it in the event that a Jedi ever came looking for it.

47234228172_7a0106d3df_z.jpg

46563150114_e9cbe48c45_z.jpg

47234229782_58feff88ff_z.jpg

47293960491_09a4de745c_z.jpg

WOW! Tarkin's hometown. Amazing story flash-back, and now it shows many flexible story line directions. Can't wait to learn more progress.

And the way you showed the scene and pic, is good shot-sheet/storyboard application.

Maybe a little bit picking, but is it a separatist droids' fighter? Why there's some holocron belong to JEDI?

Very nice! I love that you've done research into SW lore. That adds a lot of depth to your story. The explosion is very well done. I like the man flying through the air. For your photography, you have a great backdrop. But I think you need to add more light. That will help reduce the shadows that detract from most of your pictures.