Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman mafia game: DAY II

To move things along I'll also Vote: Pencoin

making it:

Pencoin: 7

Me: 1

It's pretty unlikely that we'll be able to kill Hinckley today, so I suppose we'd best go with Pencoin, although I do still think he may just be a member of the government who made a mistake.

Either way, I think we should at least wait until Pencoin has defended himself before killing him.

It's pretty unlikely that we'll be able to kill Hinckley today, so I suppose we'd best go with Pencoin, although I do still think he may just be a member of the government who made a mistake.

Either way, I think we should at least wait until Pencoin has defended himself before killing him.

Have you noticed you seem to be the only citizen threatening to torture and kill other citizens?

Have you noticed you seem to be the only citizen threatening to torture and kill other citizens?

What else do you expect from a torturer? :blush:

To move things along I'll also Vote: Pencoin

I see you've voted against Pencoin to shift attention onto Pencoin further, leaving you out of the spotlight. I suspect you will try to kill me tonight too, but I pray to Jupiter I will surivive this ordeal.

What else do you expect from a torturer? :blush:

Fair point.

I see you've voted against Pencoin to shift attention onto Pencoin further, leaving you out of the spotlight. I suspect you will try to kill me tonight too, but I pray to Jupiter I will surivive this ordeal.

If I wanted to shift focus away from me, I wouldn't have included your vote for me in the re-cap. You have my word I will not try to kill you tonight. I understand people do drastic things and jump to strange conclusions when they're scared. I only hope I can prove to you that I'm not who you think I am.

Fair point.

If I wanted to shift focus away from me, I wouldn't have included your vote for me in the re-cap. You have my word I will not try to kill you tonight. I understand people do drastic things and jump to strange conclusions when they're scared. I only hope I can prove to you that I'm not who you think I am.

I am not A sheep I shall not follow.

I vote Hinckley.

Well, maybe it was someone else then Hinckley or Pencoin.....But still, Hinckley gets my vote. Sorry my friend.

Vote:Hinckley

Since it takes 10 votes to condemn, you guys may do better to stick with Pencoin as the day is almost over...

Don't take the word of a man who admits he will torture you tonight, wouwie...

Don't take the word of a man who admits he will torture you tonight, wouwie...

And why, may I ask, should we take the word of the dux of the Aventine Plebs?

this isnt good at all as a said before i only voted for him cause everyone else was... ( im in trouble....)

And why, may I ask, should we take the word of the dux of the Aventine Plebs?

The dux of the Aventine Plebs? I wasn't aware he was here. Who did he give his word to?

this isnt good at all as a said before i only voted for him cause everyone else was... ( im in trouble....)

Seriously, let's get a drink. I'll buy, buddy.

now you acting like my friend because i have shited attention from you, hmm

Trust me, attention is not off of me. Whichever one of us goes, the other will be next, I'm afraid. But, since we are both screwed, let's go have a quick drink! :sweet: I have to be quick though, as I should attend to my sick wife and daughter...

But, don't forget being sent to the consul doesn't mean you will be put to death. The judge will see reason. I believe both you and I should be able to clear our names if condemned. How about that drink?

Trust me, attention is not off of me. Whichever one of us goes, the other will be next, I'm afraid. But, since we are both screwed, let's go have a quick drink! :sweet: I have to be quick though, as I should attend to my sick wife and daughter...

But, don't forget being sent to the consul doesn't mean you will be put to death. The judge will see reason. I believe both you and I should be able to clear our names if condemned. How about that drink?

good point why would you live you sick wife and child?

Unless Pencoin tells us the truth

Vote: Pencoin

who says i havent been telling the truth?

The wine must have gone to the heads of some Romans, as the day approached noon. Many Romans paused their jobs and had a small lunch.

Votes until now:

Pencoin: 8

Hinckley: 3

That makes 11 votes, and as there are 18 players, I'll wait until someone get's 10 votes.

TT

The wine must have gone to the heads of some Romans, as the day approached noon. Many Romans paused their jobs and had a small lunch.

Votes until now:

Pencoin: 8

Hinckley: 3

That makes 11 votes, and as there are 18 players, I'll wait until someone get's 10 votes.

TT

OOC: Of course, at least 3 of these remaining players haven't posted at all yet... :look:

BIC: This wine is good, pass me more of the fish!

i will vote hinckley

and i would like to say i know someone who is lieing

Care to go into more detail? We are always happy to hear what you have to say in your defense. :sweet:

(Remember that Votes have to be in Bold. :wink: )

OOC: Of course, at least 3 of these remaining players haven't posted at all yet... :look:

BIC: This wine is good, pass me more of the fish!

What are players good fellow? :wacko:

Anyway food friend, here is your fish! Enjoy!

I do hope this situation calms down soon, eh? It really is causing some tension that can lead to no good!

What did you catch today, my friend?

And is there some wine for me?

Well, Piranha tried to stop the killer, and Hinckley has fresh wounds so....And Pencoin haven't got wounds....

Edited by wouwie13

when did hinckley mention anything about fresh wounds?

(also i dont think you are supposed to edit your posts)

As the people were discussing who killed Piranha, two persons appeared a bit later...

Hinckley's face had fresh wounds, and he didn't looked too awake...

Pencoin didn't look to have slept much either...

TT

Here's youre awnser.

And i did the edit for some spelling mistakes... :hmpf:

oh but he said he got those from trying to run away from an attacker at night.

(and we wouldn't know what you edited so.....)

But he can be lying to us...

(What could I edit in my advantage?)