Great job, Lachlan, your best so far :thumbup:! First I saw it, I couldn´t believe you haven´t put golden wheels on it, but after all you got it everything on spot.

It´s a shame the car can´t drift, but let´s blame it on the poor lame TLG motors :laugh:... Did you consider to make 3-D printed hard tires for that purpose?

EDIT: into HOF immediately!

Edited by brunojj1

wow what an awesome build!! Building it right now and I'm impressed with the neat techniques you used to put this together!! JAAP should have those stickers soon!!

On 3/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, brunojj1 said:

Great job, Lachlan, your best so far :thumbup:! First I saw it, I couldn´t believe you haven´t put golden wheels on it, but after all you got it everything on spot.

It´s a shame the car can´t drift, but let´s blame it on the poor lame TLG motors :laugh:... Did you consider to make 3-D printed hard tires for that purpose?

EDIT: into HOF immediately!

Many thanks Bruno! I’m happy you enjoy the build - you of all people know what goes into something of this scale :)

i was thinking that you could make plastic rims for drifting - if so I would suggest making the car with direct drive for more torque and power!! I should have done it for the video :(

21 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

wow what an awesome build!! Building it right now and I'm impressed with the neat techniques you used to put this together!! JAAP should have those stickers soon!!

Thanks again man! I’ve really pushed this design to develop new techniques to deal with the unique features of the real car ? 

32395117107_d94ca614ea_b.jpgFord Mustang Hoonicorn ? Inspiration by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

47337064001_656233671c_b.jpgFord Mustang Hoonicorn ? Inspiration by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

Edited by Lox Lego

Some of you may have seen it already, but the stickers for this awesome creation are available on my website!
(This sticker set differs to the ones seen on the pictures during the release, which was not made by me)

Really looking forward to see the first pictures of the model equipped with the stickers! 

47613139851_5f71be4dc7_c.jpg

Edited by JaapTechnic

6 hours ago, JaapTechnic said:

Some of you may have seen it already, but the stickers for this awesome creation are available on my website!
(This sticker set differs to the ones seen on the pictures during the release, which was not made by me)

Really looking forward to see the first pictures of the model equipped with the stickers! 

47613139851_5f71be4dc7_c.jpg

I’m building the car right now, so i will order the Stickers from you in the next time Jaap! ;-)

1 hour ago, lswmocs said:

is this to the scale of legos ford mustang?

No, it’s same size as the Bugatti. 1:8 scale 

Could anyone tell me where I might get the files from to 3d print the fifty52 style wheels?

Someone was selling some on ebay but appears not to be any more so I think the only option I have is printing. Needing a bronze set for my Hoonicorn and white set for my Hoonitruck! :)

Any help appreciated.

6 minutes ago, Parksy1977 said:

Could anyone tell me where I might get the files from to 3d print the fifty52 style wheels?

Someone was selling some on ebay but appears not to be any more so I think the only option I have is printing. Needing a bronze set for my Hoonicorn and white set for my Hoonitruck! :)

Any help appreciated.

Hi! Please contact robin /
Email 
robin.allison@me.com

Much appreciated! Have dropped him an email.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:40 PM, Lox Lego said:

Hi! Please contact robin /
Email 
robin.allison@me.com

Much appreciated. Have dropped him an email.