sebathorus

[Q16 - Christophsis - MG] - Mining site

*Your entry has earned 7XP*

Mines of Christophsis

Crystals, one of the most coveted resource in the galaxy... From the fancy jewelries to hyperspace relays, from medical corporations to weapons makers, crystals are wanted everywhere. Buyers and sellers alike, need them and are prepared to do everything to secure their share.

Christophsis is one of the places with rich crystal deposits which attract even richer mining corporations looking to seize them, bold explorers looking for the perfect gem and all kind of money and guns wielders.

I'm Rim Gromak and I spend most of my time tinkering on robots and machines. My family owns a small mining business and for the last years we established our operations on Christophsis, digging for crystals. The best ones are at the roots of large crystal flowers and we just found one.

Spoiler

Clearing the way...

1280x960.jpg1280x960.jpg

1280x974.jpg

Spoiler

I had Gerry (GR279) around since I was teenager. It was built for engineering and lab assistance and occasionally, I'm taking it with me to help with the machines.  In some days, like this one, it's sarcasm level is pretty high...

1280x960.jpg

And the whole album - https://bricksafe.com/pages/sebathorus/swf-intro-new

Finally a Mining Guild build !

That crystal flower looks pretty cool, and the drill is great.

it's very interesting MOC per the crystal mine, I could image while the some light from back side, it can shine.

And the small droid with drill bits also be good reference for me, the cart as well.

I like the crystals! This is a great build overall. I think you could work a little harder at making it fit in the SW universe. The drill having wheels instead of repulsors for one. The construction guys having real-world hardhats instead of something more Sci-Fi for another. I would also add some studs or tiles along the ground to add texture.

Hi guys,

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very valuable to me! 

It helps me to find weaker points and improve them.

I changed the build in few aspects, I hope you like it.