Sign in to follow this  
peppe1983

Hello from italy

Hello everyone, my name is Giuseppe and I'm Italian, I've been following you for a long time ... Unfortunately I do not speak English very well and this has always hampered me a bit ... but now (with the help of the "holy" translator online) I hope to be part of this beautiful community:) ... I am 36 years old and from a curve a couple of years I have resumed the passion for lego .... It all started with the idea of ?? set pirates of 2015 and begin this hobby ... However at the time only modern pirates collections (2009, 2015, and something POTC) .... 2.years ago I made the moc of an island ... Now I'm trying to make a ship through the beautiful technique of the captain green hair ... but I'm still on the high seas: D .... So I'm happy to be here and as soon as possible I'll show you what my job ... I definitely have a lot to improve with respect to your works of art:) ... Thank you all, see you soon :)

On 3/3/2019 at 7:38 PM, peppe1983 said:

Hello everyone, my name is Giuseppe and I'm Italian, I've been following you for a long time ... Unfortunately I do not speak English very well and this has always hampered me a bit ... but now (with the help of the "holy" translator online) I hope to be part of this beautiful community:) ... I am 36 years old and from a curve a couple of years I have resumed the passion for lego .... It all started with the idea of ?? set pirates of 2015 and begin this hobby ... However at the time only modern pirates collections (2009, 2015, and something POTC) .... 2.years ago I made the moc of an island ... Now I'm trying to make a ship through the beautiful technique of the captain green hair ... but I'm still on the high seas: D .... So I'm happy to be here and as soon as possible I'll show you what my job ... I definitely have a lot to improve with respect to your works of art:) ... Thank you all, see you soon :)

Benvenuto, Giuseppe!

Pleased to see you join Eurobricks!

It's also good to see a fellow Pirates fan join. The Pirates forum is very friendly; you may even be lucky enough to be welcomed by @Mister Phes.

Also, you may want to check out my Lego Ideas Pirates support thread here.

Edited by leafan
Added Pirates Support thread link

Thank you all I hope to start posting some pictures as soon as possible ... Do you think I can already open a discussion on the ship I am creating?

5 hours ago, peppe1983 said:

Thank you all I hope to start posting some pictures as soon as possible ... Do you think I can already open a discussion on the ship I am creating?

I don't see why not.

Intoduce yourself with in the Pirate MOCs subforum and I'm sure you'll be very welcomed.